Soon, the green tinted water began to bubble at a more rapid pace, creating a thick haze in the bottom of the well

----------<3----------

Back outside the vault with the group, everyone was still discussing somewhat of a plan to stop Pan, "If Henry's back in his own body, that means he'll have the scroll," Maverick said.

"That's right, I can bring it to you guys," Henry said.

"Exactly right, boys," Mr Gold said.

"Even you aren't powerful enough to cast such a spell," Nadia said.

"Well, given the proper tool, I could be," Mr Gold said.

"The Black Fairy's wand," everyone looked at the fairy, "One of the most powerful fairies that ever existed, well-versed in dark magic. The Blue Fairy exiled her, but before she did, she took her wand," Tinkerbell told them.

"I assume our dearly departed Mother Superior has it hidden in her residence," Mr Gold said.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's hit the convent," David said.

"Can I come? I should pay my respects to Blue, after all," Tinkerbell said and David nodded in agreement.

"Then it's settled. The rest of us should get back to my shop and prepare Henry for the spell," Mr Gold said.

The group began to depart from the vault, splitting into two smaller groups. The twins, Regina, Mary Margaret, Mr Gold, Athena and the boys headed in the direction of the shop, while David, Nadia, Alana, Tinkerbell and Captain Hook headed in the direction of the convent.

Unaware to everyone, the Shadow loomed in the sky above them, having overheard their whole plan. Moments later, after the two groups had departed from the cemetery, the Shadow flew off.

----------<3----------

Beside the wishing well, Pan had finished adding all the curse ingredients to the well. He watched with satisfaction as the green haze turned to a thick green smoke, and began to rapidly rise to the surface.

Flashback

Inside the twins' nursery of the Royal Castle, a heavily pregnant Snow White approached the Blue Fairy as Prince Charming listened in, "What if it fails? A magic wardrobe? It's a long-shot. We all know this, so, what do we do if this plan doesn't work?" She asked.

"Then the Queen's curse will transport us to a new land. We will lose our memories and become slaves to her darkest desires. So, we have to have faith your children will find a way to save us," The Blue Fairy said.

"If we don't know who we are and we can't tell them that they're the Saviors, how will they know what to do?" Snow White asked.