"I am your baby, daddy"

"Stop right there. You know where it ends every time you call me daddy"

"Daddy!"

"Jennie..."

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Nope. I'm going now"

"I'm kidding! Don't you dare to take another step away from me"

"Or what?"

"Or you never find out what's behind this hoodie"

"It's not like you're not wearing anything there"

"..."

"Jennie?"

"..."

"You know that your smile could mean anything right?"

"..."

"Especially that one"

Another great memory struck her mind and she enjoyed it. She meant it when she said she missed Lisa. And Jisoo.

She was wearing Lisa's hoodie that morning, the only one left with Lisa's scent on it. The scent was actually fading because she wore it almost every day. She missed Lisa every single day, that's why.

One day, Jennie's assistant found her crying on the floor. It was 7 AM in Seoul and it was freezing.

"It's fading! Help! Her scent is fading" Jennie cried out hysterically

"This is the only one left! Please help me!"
Jennie's staff got panicked too, they never saw her acting out like that before. They were in luck because Rosie suddenly came to the rescue.

"Come on, unnie. We can always buy her perfume" Rosie tried to calm her unnie

"No! It's not the same! I want her hoodie! Please... please help me... I already lost her. I can't afford to lose anything else. I couldn't sleep without it, Chaeng, you know that! I couldn't shut my eyes since she stopped saying good night. This is the only thing I have. Please... please help me... I can't get through this"

After an hour of crying, she calmed down because Rosie promised she would steal Lisa's hoodie or anything that smelled like her.

The scent was her daily vitamin.

I don't care if the scent will be gone after this, I'll see her soon.

Jennie sniffed the hoodie once again, deeper this time. She doesn't care, in less than an hour she would see her anyway. Right?

As Jennie stood in front of the wardrobe, she took a glance at her phone to see how much time was left she did have. The pop-up notification showed that Jisoo already called her.

Oh...fuck I'm doomed. Jennie knew Jisoo hated waiting so she missed Jisoo's call on purpose. Her tiny feet ran to the walk-in closet to pick the clothes she would wear for today's date.

She chose a Calvin-Klein crop tee and high waist-baggy jeans for the outfit. Lisa loved it when Jennie showed her abdomen. She took a knit cardigan as the outer because Paris weather is unpredictable.

It was summer but she couldn't bear the cold wind that might blow that day. She checked herself in the mirror.

Perfect.

She walked to the bedroom and grabbed her phone to text Jisoo that she was ready to go.

Jennie couldn't feel her feet. By the time she read Jisoo's text, her feet no longer held her body. Everything felt heavy, she could feel her hand tingling then the sensation spread all over her body.

She wants to see him first. First. She prioritizes him. He will come first. First. I was that first. Not anymore. First.

Alison's voice was heard from the distance, she was talking to Jisoo on the phone

"Let me check her... All right, all right... Relax, Chu, she is probably chan—" She pauses her words because Jennie was already sitting on the floor holding onto her phone

"She's asleep, Chu"

"What the fuck? How?" Jisoo's voice was echoing through Alison's phone

"Jetlag? Duh"

"She just texted me a fucking hour ago"

"Maybe she did it while she was sleeping, we never know"

"Make sure she won't see my recent text, she hasn't read it yet so maybe you can de—"

"I got to go now. Talk to you later, bye" Alison hung up the call and came straight to where Jennie sat

There was a silence between them, Alison hesitated to approach Jennie's body. Her shoulder looked stiff and her breath was panting. Her hand still held the phone and Alison noticed that Jennie had seen Jisoo's messages.

She then looked at Jennie's face, her eyes glazed over but no tears were running. It was either she held the tears or she was too tired to cry, one thing was for sure they reflected the pain. The silence was too loud, Alison knew Jennie was screaming inside, she could feel it through the vibes.

A few minutes had gone and Alison was still confused about how to start the conversation. She couldn't start with "Are you okay?" because clearly, she was not. Alison was about to talk but Jennie's voice broke the silence first.

"I hate this song"

"Why? This is a beautiful song"

"No. He lied"

"What?"

Our love was meant to be, please don't stop loving me~

"These lyrics, he told lies in these lyrics"

"Can I hug you?" Alison asked

"If you hug me, can you take the pain away?"