𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟗

Start from the beginning

"Genuine? My foot, your claims of being genuine are utterly laughable. A manwhore like you could never understand the true depths of heartfelt emotions," Isabella exclaimed, her accusatory finger aimed at him.

Adam had never been one to pursue shallow, fleeting connections with women. While commitment wasn't his forte, he always treated those he engaged with utmost kindness. However, my past behavior was vastly different, as I shamefully admit to carelessly discarding them like mere used tissue paper.

I let out yet another weary sigh. I could done something much interesting than sitting here like, eating my wife's sweet pussy. I imagined parting her creamy thighs and give a long lick to slit as she moa__"

"Back the hell off, Adam, unless you want to face the wrath that's headed your way. I'm not one of those foolish women who willingly opens her legs for an asshole like you. I'm warning you, Stay. The. Fuck. Away. From. Me."

I clenching my jaw, a man couldn't even imagine eating his wife's pretty pussy in peace.

"Why can't you just give me a goddamn chance? Why the hell do you always assume the fucking worst of me every damn time?" Adam asked in desperation. I almost felt bad for him and by this time Isabella was crying.

"Adam," Lena started, but her words were quickly silenced by Isabella. Who does she think she is, interrupting my girl?

"Elle, I shall take my leave." Isabella declared, getting up from her seat. Lena also stood up.

Perfect, now I can finally have some one-on-one time with my wife. Or cock in pussy time.

"Listen up Izzy! You're staying here tonight, and I absolutely don't want to hear any objections or complaints from you." Lena's words were firm as she spoke, leaving no room for argument.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. Why she always had to be so fucking good. Here goes my plan of fucking her in every damn fucking position.

As Adam and I sat there, our gazes fixed upon the diminishing figure of our woman, a wave of unease washed over him. His temple twitched as he rubbed it, his body taut with unspoken worries. Sensing his growing tension, I instinctively moved next to him, leaving my spot behind. Placing a comforting hand on his back, I mimicked the soothing motion he often did to ease my troubles in times of despair.

"Man, I just don't get it. I'm doing everything I can to prove myself to her, to be the guy she deserves. But, damn, she's not even giving me a chance. Why can't she see that I'm busting my ass to become a better man for her," Adam whispered, his voice laced with frustration and a hint of vulnerability. It was the first time I had seen him so affected, particularly when it came to matters concerning a woman.

I kept giving him a gentle back rub. I totally sucked at comforting people, but Adam was different. I mean, he's my brother, my only bestfriend. I could tell he was going all out to impress Isabella. Sending her flowers, gifts, and chocolates every single morning. And get this, he'd even hang around her college just to catch a glimpse of her. Making damn sure nothing bothers her.

Honestly, neither of us were good at charming woman. We never actually had to try. Our good looks and cash did the trick.

But things are different now, Lena and Isabella, they were not just some gold-digger bitches. They've got their own self-respect and pride, and they don't care about looks or money like that. It's not what matters to them. And that was where things turned difficult for us.

"Let me tell you something. You're amazing, Adam. You're perfect just the way you are, and deep down, I think she knows it too. She might be playing games and acting like she doesn't see it, but I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with her. Don't give up hope. If you want her, go after her. Don't back down."