𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

I'm working on my desk, attending calls, e-mails

I'm working on my desk, attending calls, e-mails. Reading documents and organizing filess. My mind drift back to my handsome jerk boss. He is the most handsome man I ever seen. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about him.

My body reacts differently when I was around him, that's never happen to me before. His deep ocean blue-eyes in which I want to lost. I felt like drowning in them.

I felt curious around him, different questions swirled in my mind like, why he doesn't smile? Why there's no shine in his eyes? Why is voice always so cold? Why his face doesn't show any emotion?

Suddenly, my intercom buzzed but before I could say anything ."In my office now"

I huffed out loud and stood up from my seat. I walk to his office, knocking on his door. I enter inside.

The moment I stepped in. I was pinned to a wall with my both of hands over my head in tight grip. A large hand wrapped around my throat.

I gasped in shock and looked up, crane my neck to see My boss staring down at me with his jaw clenched and anger in eyes.

"Wh-what a-are you do-doing?" I asked, shuttering. Wiggling my hands to free from his grip. Instead of freeing me. He tighten his hold on my hands.

"What am I doing? No Angel. You tell me what were you doing with that boy?" He asked, leaning down. His lips were just inch apart from me.

"Boy?" I asked in confusion. And Angel? Why he is calling me that ? What is he talking about?.

"Stop playing dumb, Lena. Now tell what were doing in his arms and staring at him like he's your whole fucking world?" He growled over my lips. Slightly squeezed my neck.

My thighs automatically clenched at his act and I shivered from the coldness of his rings. Then, I realised he was talking about Noah. He must be saw us.

"It's none of your business, Mr. King" I confidently said, helding my chin high.

But soon all of my confidence dropped down. When I saw an evil smirk on his lips.

"Oh Angel, It is my business. You will soon know everything." He whispered, dipped his head in my neck. I didn't understand his words.

I shiver when he inhale on my skin. He placed a soft kiss on my neck. I moaned at his act. I could practically feel him smirking on my neck.

"Oh god" I moaned when he took my skin between his teeth and sucked on it. His hands roaming on my side. Feeling every curve of my body.

"You like it, hmm?" He sensually whispered in my ear, biting my ear lobe, tracing it which his hot, wet tongue.

"Ye-yes" I breathed out as his warm lips placing wet kisses all over my neck, sucking and biting there.

He pinched my waist before trailing his hand down, squeezing my ass.

Soon, realisation hit me and I looked at up him and he stepped back. I immediately turned on my heels. I ran out of his office and directly enter in my office's bathroom.

I felt my face and body burning. I can feel my damp panties. I took some deep breath to calm myself.

I turn on the tap and splashed cold water on my face. I looked up in mirror only to get another shock. my neck covered in his marks, in his bite marks. My whole face was red and my wrist has his fingerprint marks.

What the hell was that? For god sake he's my boss. How I can he do this? And how did I let this happen?

I should have stopped him but no, just one touch of him, I melted like a block of ice in a heat of fire.

What was with these names? Angel? Lena?

"You will soon know everything." What does that mean. What was he talking about?

God, this man is driving me crazy.

I came out of the bathroom only to find him leaning against my desk with smirk plastererd on his gorgeous face.

"Mr. King" I said, stopping infront of him.

"Alaric" He said, scanning his marks over my neck. A proud glint show in his eyes.

"Huhh?" I asked.

"I want you to call me Alaric, when we're alone" He said before coming closer to me.

I backed away till my back hit the wall. He came, pressed his body against mine. My breathing turns heavy.

"Yo-you can't do that to me. Mo-move away" I pathetically shuttered. My face was burning red with his close proximity.

He grind his body against mine and I hold back a moan. "Why? Didn't you liked it?"

I bite my lip. Like? I loved every second of it.

"I bet you're wet, Angel" He said, placing his both hands beside my head, caging me under him.

Offcourse I'm wet. This man can make any women wet were just by his gorgeous face. There's whole waterfall between my legs. But he doesn't need to know it.

What happened to my cold jerk boss. Why he is behaving like this.

"Please leave" I whispered. I don't know how Iong I can control myself around him.

He wrapped his hand around my neck, leaning down, his lips hovered over mine. "Listen to very carefully, Angel. I don't want to see you with any other men. Understand?"

I looked up at him with widened eyes. When I didn't answer he squeezed my neck. "Understand?" He asked again.

"Ye-yes" I whispered in a daze.

He gave me one last glance before walking out the office.

"I don't want to see you with any other men"

What's wrong with him?

Hope you like this chapter

Share your views ❤️