𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎

My whole body shuddered at his command

My whole body shuddered at his command. My legs were trembling, could barely support my weight. I fisted the hem of my skirt, unconsciously taking a step back that made Alaric's jaw ticked.

"Didn't you heard what I said?" He glared, His gaze was filled with danger, brutality.

"Ala__"

"Undress," I flinched at his loud and angry growl.

I looked down, shaking my head in denial. "Please, Alaric"

"NOW."

Cold sweat broke out across the skin of my neck, and my heart raced as he pinned with a hard glare when he didn't saw me making a move.

This room, which was as big as my previous house, appeared small in his presence. Heavy air around us. It was dark and brooding. All the equipment that was present there just increased my fear.

Alaric was stading in the middle of room, still dressed in his immaculate black suit. He looked in control and ready to take on the world. His body was straight, his face was hardened.

Alaric looked vicious.

Panic rose in my chest, that had me crippled with fear and nervousness.

I glanced around and my eyes settled on the door the room. Without any thought, I dashed towards it. I tried to open it but froze when a dark and sinister chuckle, roared through the room.

My hands fumbled with the door handle, it was locked. I was trapped in this room with him. My breathing turned ragged when I felt his dark and dominating presence behind me.

Alaric pressed his hard front on my back causing me leaned against the door. His one arm snake around my waist, his hand firmly pressed on my stomach. "You can't run away from me, Angel." He chuckled darkly in ear, taking my earlobe in mouth, biting and tugging on it.

I whimpered but still his touch bought tingles to my body.

"Why?" He spoke. One word. One simple question that I didn't truly have an answer for.

I slowly turned in his arms, lifting my eyes meet his beautiful face. "Please, listen to me Alaric, it's noth___"

My words were halted when Alaric gripped my throat. There was nothing gentle. Only roughness and dominance in his hold and I didn't miss the possessive gleam in his oceanic eyes.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" He whispered darkly. I couldn't speak, couldn't do anything.

"Fucking speak." Alaric roared on my face. I clenched my eyes shut, whimpering. His large hand covering my whole neck.

My lips parted, I wanted to speak, but I was at a loss for words. I was so careless and insensitive. God. I really did mess up. I should've told him, when Stella left and now he was thinking I lied to him. He wasn't ready to listen anything.