𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

I woke up with a worst headache

I woke up with a worst headache. blinking my eyes open but then I closed them again because of the bright sunlight.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand before opening them. I ran a hand through my hair. I quickly sat up in bed. I looked around to see my room. I was comfused to see it was cleaned.

I looked down at my hand, they were wrapped in white bandage. When I closed my eyes, sudden clipped images of last night crashed behind my close lids.
My nightmare. The pain, Crying. Begging. I remembered her comforting me, telling me that she's here. I remembered how I felt peace in her arms after that I slept without any nightmares.

"Shhhh I've got you, Mio amore."

Her words from last night and the most surprising part was that, they gave me peace. She gave me peace. I felt like I found my heaven in her arms. Lena's presence brought me comfort.

"Shit" I cursed loudly. Standing up from the bed.

I sighed in frustration, walking to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed into my clothes and wore my Patek Philippe watch. I ditched my rings because I can't wear them because of swelling in fingers.

I looked at my hands they were badly bruised but I didn't feel any pain

I looked at my hands they were badly bruised but I didn't feel any pain. My mental was too much and physical pain only helps me to bear with it.

Everything was happening because of her and that bastard. My mother and lover husband. They both have to pay for everything. They have to pay for killing my father. They have to pay destroying my childhood. They have to pay for my every wound and misery. I won't let them live in peace.

The door of bedroom opened and Lena walked in with tray in her hand. I looked at her, she had changed into new clothes which I told my mens to ordered for her.

 I looked at her, she had changed into new clothes which I told my mens to ordered for her

Her long shiny black hair flowing down on her hips. I was never a big fan of long hairs after looking at her, my thoughts changed.

She was looking breath-taking. Exquisite. I narrowed my eyes at her bandaged wrapped hand.

Suddenly image of last night popped in my mind. I remembered, her placing her hand on the wall. I hit it two times. She did that so I wouldn't hurt myself more.

What the hell is wrong with this women?

"I brought you your breakfast" She said with her beautiful smile, placing the tray on the table. She went in bathroom and came out with first-aid kit.

I silently watched her. She kneelt between my legs and took my hand in her hand. she cleaned my wounds with an antiseptic wipe. She took her time, slowly and gently cleaning each knuckle, then the rest of my hand. She applied the bandage, then sighed and leaned away.

She did everything with a feather like touch like she didn't want me to feel any pain. The marks on my wrist were hidden from eyes cause of my watch. She did the same with my other hand and I can feel that her hand was paining and still she's caring for me.

I never knew how it felt when someone cares for you. When someone put you first ignoring everything. Emotions I never wanted to feel were coursing through my body. Feelings were a sign of weakness.

And I'm not weak.

I didn't wanted to be weak again.

I didn't want her to see me like this, broken, helpless and in pain. I didn't wanted her to see my weakness and she had seen enough. Not anymore.

When she was done she let go of my hand stared up at me. I was so sure to see she pity in her eyes but I was shocked to see there was only concern and care no sign of pity just pure care.

She broke our gaze and stood up. "You should eat your breakfast." She took the tray up and placed infront of me.

I was surprised after seeing my breakfast. It was so decorated and so ornamented. No one ever given this much thought into plating my food.

"I should leave now" I heard her saying. I glanced in her direction.

"Eat with me" I said to her.

"Umm...I had my breakfast already. I was hungry so I ate without you. I'm sorry" She whispered, looking down. Her cheeks turned light shade of pink. I bite back a smile that was threatened to pulled on my face.

"It's okay. You don't have to explained me. But wait for me I want tell you something." I said and took a first bite. I closed my eyes in a pure bliss. It was soo... delicious. It taste different.

"You made it." I stated, looking at her. She was sitting on couch in my room. Scrolling through her phone.

Hearing my voice she looked up then smiled. "You like it?" Ohh how much I wanted to told her that I fucking loved it.

But I just gave her a curt nod. Her smile fell and she frowned, huffing lightly she went back to scrolling on her phone.

I shake my head and continued to eat my breakfast. I finished and wiped my mouth. I stood up and walked to her. She got up from the couch and stared up at me. Lena was 5ft6 but still she looks so tiny infront of my 6ft6 height.

I brought my hand up caressed her cheek. Her skin felt so soft under the pad of my fingers. She leaned into my touch, closing her eyes.

"Don't ever come in my room again without my permission." I whispered in dangerous dark tone, gripping her jaw harshly.

Her eyes snapped open, widened at my tone. I ignore the uneasiness in my chest and continued. "Listen, Lena I'm marrying you that doesn't mean you've have any right in my personal matter. So, Know. Your. Damn. Place." I harshly said, tightening my hold on her jaw.

I know I was wrong. She hurt herself for me. She took care of me for whole night. She made breakfast for me not caring about her hand but that's needed to happen. She can't see my weakness, my broken self. That was just deal. No emotions. Emotions I was scared to feel again. And I didn't wanted her to attached me not when she's just temporary in my life. I wont

I pulled away and turned my towards her. "You can leave now. Simon will drop you"

"Ok..okay and I'm so..sorry" She whispered. Her voice was broken. Barely audible.

I heard her foot fading followed by the sound of door shutting. I clenched my eyes shut and balled my hand into fist, kicked the table hard.

"Fuck."

Why it is so hard to hurt her? why her tears affects me?

Please do votes, comments and follow. 🌼

Love you all.❤️