𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟒

My eyes fluttered open and closed, the bright sunlight affecting my sight

My eyes fluttered open and closed, the bright sunlight affecting my sight. I eventually decided to keep my eyes closed and just burrow deeper into the warmth for some more time.

This morning was different. I felt it. It wasn't like the other days.

My heart flutters and warmth spreads through my chest as I inhale his scent, which was painted on my skin and mixed in the air of my room.

The burning desire built in the pit of my stomach and traveled all the way to my heart, clenching and hooking there forever to stay.

Last night felt like a dream.

Whatever happened last night was beyond my expectations. He kissed me. He really fucking kissed me. He'd told me he hated this type of intimacy, but he did it for me.

I raised my hand to touch my lips. They tingled, just by thinking about it. The sensation of his gentle lips. The flavor of his mouth. The firmness of his tongue. I had a belly that beat, memorizing our moments over and over. They were rooted in my memories, to remember forever..

Last night, I found a hope in his kisses.

A hope of our relationship.

A hope for our future.

Alaric was the forbidden fruit everyone warned me about but I still took a bite. I didn't realize the taste would be this addicting.

I needed him like I needed my next breath.

I sighed heavily and sat on the bed, hissing loudly as the pain penetrated my core and traversed my entire body.

"Damn you, Alaric." I muttered, getting off the bed. My head was dizzy and my body was rocking but before I embraced the ground. Large arms wrapped around my waist, steady me on my feet.

"Carefull, Angel." There we go again. My heart doing that fluttering..fluttering thing and squeezing until it was hard to breathe.

Every time I heard his voice...every time, he stole my breath away.

Swallowing past the lump in my throat, I looked at his gorgeous face. Alaric was standing in front of me like a beautiful dream, but he wasn't just a dream. He was much more. A dream couldn't be this beautiful. He was so unreal and so damn beautiful. Heart-throbbingly beautiful. His shiny black hair was a fluffy mess on his head. Some thick strands caressed the skin of his forehead as they fell on his perfectly shaped dark brows.

And then, it was his captivating beautiful eyes that began everything. Which reminds of a vast ocean, drawn my gaze like sunset over water. I longed to dive in, to sink deep in their depths. They are so alluring, so deep that my everything reflects in them. My existence, my hopes, my dreams, my desires, my ambitions, my goals, my musings, my secrets,...and even my entire life, in which I wished for him to stay with me forever.