𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Money and power, that's what I crave, that's what I lived for

Money and power, that's what I crave, that's what I lived for. These two things were matter in my life. After being the richest man in world, I was finally satisfied. It was not like I was born with golden-spoon. No, I built everything alone. This was my hardwork. So the position I was stands in was all because of me and my hardwork.

I didn't believe in love, there was nothing like love. Women throw themselves on me, why? Just because I was rich. If you don't have money, nobody will look at you, nobody will care for you, nobody wants you, it's all about money cause I remembered that painfull and worst time of mine.

I bite my lip hard to keep the pain contain inside me.

I started my company with a piece of trash and made it the biggest company in the world. I have my company's branch in almost every country. I own the business world.

The chain of my thoughts break off when I heard knock my office door.

"Come in" I said without any emotion in my voice.

I look up and saw a black-haired beauty appeared. Her black hair shining from the glow of the lights. Her hair is long actually very long, tied in a braid that reached till her upper thigh. She was wearing a creame colour shirt that highlight her hand full breast and her tiny little waist and bidge colour trouser that defined the shape of her perfect ass, thighs.

She has perfect pair of breast and ass.

She was looking at my office in awe. Not caring about other person's presence.

Then my eyes move to her face and my breath hitches. She was breath-takingly beautiful.

She has beautiful sparkling big-doe green eyes, that's look you were staring into rain forest. Her long lashes rested on her cheek bones. She had perfect soft pair of pink plump lips. She has glowing milky white skin that looks soft. Her features are soft yet defined.

She is looking at my office. I cleared my throat to gain her attention. My blue eyes meet with her green ones and I shivered. Fuck. Her eyes held purity and innocence. She looking like an angel.

A beautiful Angel.

I smirked as I saw her, checking me out. Her cheeks turn red when she realise I caught her staring. Cute.

Really cute? My subconscious said.

I snapped out of my daze. Look at her without a emotion on my face.

"Good morning Mr. King" She greeted me in her soft, sweet melodious voice with a slight Italian accent. I gave her a curt nod and sat on my chair behind my desk.

"Have a seat Ms. Rossi " I said to her. Elena Rossi, My new assistant. Her muscles visibly clench at my word.

She sit in front of me on chair, placing her bag on her lap. I instructed her everything about her work.

"Yes, Sir" She softly said, in timid voice. My cock twitch in my pants at her words.

Yes Sir.

I wonder what it would feel to have her under me, tied on my mercy. As she beg me to fuck her. I curled my hands in fist.

I quickly shook the thought away. I told her to leave. She left my office. I sighed. What hell I was thinking.

I picked up black remote pressed on red button, Changing the transparacy of glass wall that was connected to her office. The window of her office showing that she was reading a file. I could even hear but she can't and she didn't need to know.

Just then, she put pen in her mouth that she was holding, wrapping her pink lips around the ending tip. I gulped. She looks...like a goddess.

I snapped my eyes and pressed the red button again, putting the remote in my drawer. I drink a glass of water to calm down my wild thoughts.

I heard the ringing sound of my phone. I looked at caller id and immediately picked up. "Hello"

"Hello Ric, Everything is going according to our plan but there is one problem" Adam said through the phone that I was holding against my ear. Adam is also my lawyer. He the best in his work. He has his own law firm. I sensed his nervousness and frustration in his voice.

"What happened, Adam" I asked him.

"You've have to get married in order to take over his company." Adam said.

"What?" I yelled. What the hell he was saying.

"That's true, man. You need a wife. If you want his company. There is clause and I can't do anything about it" I brushed a hand through my hair.

"Are you sure, there is no other option?" I asked hoping that he will suggest something.

"Sorry brother, this is only option. The only thing you can do is contract marriage." Adam said and I hunged up.

I can't marry. I just can't but I want to destroy that fucker and her and this is the first step.

I called on her intercom, immediately. "In my office."

She knocked on the door in few seconds. I said enter. She came and stood infront of me.

"I need my coffee, black without sugar" I told her. My voice was void of any emotion.

She nodded her head and left. I looked at the place where she was standing seconds ago.

An Idea crossed my mind and I smirked.

I picked up my phone and call my personal detective. "Shawn"

"Hello, Sir" He said.

"Shawn. I need every single information about Elena Rossi. She is my assistant"

"Okay Sir, I send you tonight" with that I hung up.

"Get ready, Ms Elena Rossi to be Mrs Elena Alaric King"

Hope you enjoy it.

Do votes and comments.❤️