𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

Two weeks

Two weeks.

It had been two weeks since, Lena started working here. Two weeks since she started working as my PA and two damn week since she started ignoring me.

Our relationship was very professional. We never talked about anything else than business. I didn't try talking to her, because in the end she was going to be mine.

In two week of working with her. I got know so many things about her. Like, she never took any work for granted. She was passionate about her work. She was curious to learn new things.

She always shows professionalism. Not a single time she tried to make a move on me. She was doing her work remarkably. She was good in her work. She's very intelligent. She achieved highest grades and marks on her exams from her entire graduation. She had a deploma in ethical hacking and a minor in fashion designing.

She loves chocolates, I had seen her so many times eating chocolates. She was kind-hearted, always ready to help anyone. She was caring. She had a warm and cozy aura around her that can makes anyone comfortable around her.

She was the most beautiful women I ever seen. Her big doe-like soft green-eyes, that held innocence and purity. You could see heaven in her eyes. Her pink lips, looked like fresh rose petals. Her smile, her laugh that can brighten the darkest conner in the world. Her smile brightens the room when she walks in. She possess beauty and her damn accent. She is stunning women. Her intelligence made her more special.

There was no denial that I was fascinated by her. You just had to look at her and you'll know the answer of my attraction towards her.

She had the most beautiful angelic features. her face was flawless, Big-bright green eyes with thick long curly lashes. Rich black hair, that shines in the every glow of light. She didn't know what power her beauty holds, She had a perfect balance between cute and sexy. She can had any men at his knees. She was gifted with exquisite beauty and a heart of angle. My Angel

In my company every employees were fond of her. She respects everyone. Men seek attention of her and women either admire her or envy her. Her kindness, her innocence tempt me to taint her. She drives me insane, she intrigued me, she aroused me. She was an angle for a devil like me. She was a ray of bright light in my darkness.

I had seen her eyes, burning in jealously whenever she saw any women coming out of my office in messy state. I liked it, seeing her all red in jealously, I wanted her to feel the same as I feel about her whenever I saw her with any men.

But she was mine, only mine.

Well, I didn't to do relationships. Either was one night stand or it was contract based cause my taste in sex was different, I'm a dominant. I would to love have Lena on my mercy. The thought of her cries of pain and pleasure, Her soft body against me. Art of my marks on her beautiful body. instantly made me hard.