𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟗

"I swear on everything, Adam

"I swear on everything, Adam. If you dare to meddle in my personal affairs, I'll make sure you regret it like never before."

"Personal affair? Are you talking about going out with that monkey's ass face like guy? I thought you had some taste, but apparently, I was mistaken."

Lena let out a weary sigh next to me, and I ran a hand across my face in frustration. This was what they had been doing since they come here. I wasn't expecting this to happen while I was in the kitchen, admiring my wife's lucious tits.

Damn it, my body still burned with desire, I was hard as rock and I couldn't wait for these two to get the hell out of here.

"He was far better than you..you donkey face asshole." Isabella snarled.

Adam scoffed, "Re__"

"Just shut up both you." My queen roared and deadly silence fell upon on us.

"Explain." One word. One order.

Adam and Isabella exchanged one final, searing glare, each one seemingly trying to pierce the other's soul. The intensity of their gaze could have set the entire room ablaze. Then, they shifted their attention towards us. Ahh finally.

"I was in the middle of a date with a guy, and out of nowhere, this moron storms in," Isabella exclaimed, her frustration evident as she threw her hands up in exasperation. "And you know what he did, he forcefully fucking kissed me right in front of him! Can you believe it?! It was a complete violation!"

Lena let out a gasp of exasperation. Meanwhile, a mischievous smirk danced upon my lips as my gaze shifted towards Adam. Isabella ought to count herself lucky that it was Adam, who just kissed her.

Had Lena been in her place. I would have unleashed a wrath upon that man so severe that an agonizing, slow death would have been a mercy compared to what I would have done.

"Wait, so you actually went on a date without bothering to inform me?" Lena gasped audibly, causing me to resist the urge to facepalm myself.

The three of us-Adam, Isabella, and myself-turned our attention towards her with a blank face. Lena awkwardly smiled as composed herself before turning her attention towards Adam.

"Adam, could you kindly enlighten me as to the reasoning behind your actions?" Lena's voice laced with a mix of anger and disappointment as her question hung in the air.

"You tell me, Elle. How am I supposed to keep my composure when I have genuine feelings for her, yet she decides to go on a date with that punk?." Adam said, glancing at Isabella, who looked ready murdered him.

Adam was a master at keeping his anger in check, a skill I could never quite grasp. He possessed all the qualities that made a man desirable in a woman's eyes: good looks, irresistible charm, and a good sense of humour. However, underneath it all, there was a dark side to him that had the potential to be downright lethal.