𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

I ran out of his room

I ran out of his room. His harsh words echoed in my ears. Tears burning my eyes and my nose started to tingle. Why was he like this? Why can't he see that I cared for him? Why he had to push me away?

"Know. Your. Damn. Place."

Those words felt like a slap on my face. Only he had this much power to hurt me. Why can't I stop myself from fall for him? Why couldn't he see my pain? The worst part was that I don't what to call these feelings. Do I like him? Love?

I swiped away my tears as I walked to the front door in a daze. After getting my bag from room. I couldn't understand Alaric. He was unpredictable and short-tempered, and he hid his feelings well.

Who hurt him this much? What happened to him in the past that made him like this? The pain I saw in his eyes was unbearable. It was killing me see him like this. I wanted to see him happy. I'm obsessed with his dimple smile, wanting to see it more and more.

I just wished he let his guard down and let me in. I wanted to know what he was thinking. Every time I was with him, I felt a pull. His touch was fire, his voice silk. And his eyes penetrated my soul. He made me feel even when I didn't want to.

I didn't know what I'm feeling. I was hurt. I was angry. I wanted to hug him and at the same time I wanted to punch his beautiful face.

Asshole.

Is he get pleasure by hurting me without any reason.

He could have told me normally but no. He had be the jerk everytime.

I was walking when Simon stopped me. "Mam, Sir asked me to drop you at your house." He said.

I had already told him to not to call me by my name but he wouldn't listen to me. Why? because his boss wouldn't liked it. It really awkward.

"Thankyou. I'll can go by myself." I replied politely started to walk away but Simon came infront of me.

"Mam please, let me drop you otherwise, Sir will be angry on me." Simon pleaded.

Angry.

That monkey.

A very sexy monkey. My subconscious said.

"No, I can ma___" Simon cut me off.

"Please Mam, please understand. He'll be very angry if we doesn't follow his orders. I can't let you go."

I clenched my jaw. My hands curled into fist. I looked away taking deep breaths to cool down my anger. Just then my eyes fell on thick iron rod that was in the corner.

I smirked as I headed in it direction. I picked up the rod and stand beside Alaric's Rolls Royce. Simon looked at me in horror as he predicts my actions.

I smile at him innocently and brought rod up in the air and hit it on the side window of his luxurious car. Expect the front glass I broked all it's glasses.

I loose my grip on rod it fell down on the ground with thud. Walking to front side I fisted out my lipstick from my purse. Smiling widely I wrote on the glass in big letters.

"Fuck you, Alaric King."

And I kissed on the glass, leaving the print of my lips.

"Bye-bye" I said to Simon who was still standing in shocked position. Poor Simon.

I hired a cab to my home but I had to walked for few minutes as the mansion was in the private property.

I knew that Alaric was going be angry. Very angry but I don't care he can fuck himself.

I opened my parent's house front door and blessed with a sight of my bestfriend. She was sprawled over couch in the living room, watching tv and munching chips. My parents were not at home.

"Izzy" I yelled and rushed to her.

She looked at me, standing up. She hugged my tightly.

"I missed you" She said. I smiled widely.

"I missed you too. But why didn't you informed me that you were coming today " I asked, pulling away from her. I took a seat beside her.

"Actually I wanted to surprised you and then, Alaric called and told me about marriage. He arranged his jet for me." That's really sweet of him. Now I'm feeling guilty of what I did.

God.

"What happened?" Izzy asked looking at me. I gave her a nervous smile and told her everything expect his nightmare part. I told her that I got angry on his overly dominant behaviour.

Izzy stared at for a minute before she burst out into a fits of laughter. "So.. you're tell.... me that...you broke...his Rolls Royce's ... windows. " She said between her laughters. What can I expect from her that she will scold me for it.

Just then I heard a sound of my phone. It was a massage from him.

"Be ready for your punishment, Angel."

I gluped and ignored his message and put my phone on the table.

"I'm not going to meet you until the wedding, Mr. King." I thought to myself.

The rest of the day Izzy and I spend in taking, eating and watching movies. Mumma Rose will be coming in today's. She was Izzy's mother. Her father died 10 years ago in a car accident.

I had already told Alaric that I want a small wedding with just our loved ones. He also agreed with me. He was going to announced about our marriage after the wedding and I also don't want media in my wedding. So, there's only my parents, mumma rose and Izzy. As for Alaric, he said only his best friend, Adam was coming. Alaric was handling everything or more like his mens. He had already selected my wedding dress and jewellery. I don't have anything to worry about expect one thing that I have to control my feelings otherwise I will be ruined in the future.

But who has control over their heart, their feelings. We can't control them but in my case I had feeling for a heartless man. I didn't want this marriage to happened but he doesn't care about me.

I sighed.

Mumma and dad came in the evening we had dinner together. They were happy to see Izzy after long time. For first time after the news of my marriage I felt happy. There's only one person was missing in my happy family. I wished he was here with me. I wished everything was normal between us. I wished we were a real couple but I can only wish knowing very well that it will never gonna happen. For him it just a deal.

I went to my room and took a hot shower. I changed into my night clothes and laid on the bed after picking up a book to read. I loved reading romance. I loved their happy endings but my life is not a book and I'm damn sure I'm not getting a happy ending.

My eyes lids started to feel heavy. I put the book on the side table. I snuggled into my blanket and surrendered myself into darkness, hoping to see his face in my dreams.

 I snuggled into my blanket and surrendered myself into darkness, hoping to see his face in my dreams

Share your views.❤️