𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

Alaric stood infront of me

Alaric stood infront of me. Strong, tall, looking sexy as hell. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and my core started to tingle. I felt breathless. It was hard to form a word infront of him.

"I missed you, husband." I slurred, looking up at him, craning my neck. He looked down at me with so much rage.

He clenched his jaw and grabbed my wrist. Pulling me with him. "No. I don't want to go" I whined, trying to free my hand from his steel like grip.

"Lena" He warned started to dragging me. I sit down on the ground, trying to stop his movements.

"I'm not going with you." I hiccuped, glared at him. "You hurt me." I said pouting.

"Stop being stubborn, Lena. Get up" He growled. Trying to pull me but I whined still glaring at him.

"No." I stubbornly said, shanking my head. "I don't want to go. I was having fun and you...you ruined it."

The next thing I knew I was on his shoulder and He was walking down the staircase. I started punching on his back to put me down but he didn't listen so I went silent.

He walked out of the club with me hanging on his shoulder. I looked down, "You're massively tall" I giggled. My gaze traveled to his mascular ass and DAMN. Without thinking much. I grabbed his ass and squeezed it, giggling to myself. He stilled and muttered something under his breath. I gasped as he spanked on my both ass cheeks.

He opened the door of his car and throw me inside. I tried to opened it but I was on child lock. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. I looked at him through the glass window. He was insanely handsome. My body was getting hot and my pussy was throbbing.

The door opened and Alaric leaned down to take a seat next to me. He glanced at me and type something on his phone before puting it back in suit jacket pocket.

"What the hell were doing?" He growled, as the partition went up. He grabbed my chin with calloused fingers, forcing me to look up at me. "You're drunk as shit." His voice was arrogantly harsh.

"You're beautiful" I said intensely looking at me, ignoring his previous words. He narrowed his eyes at me. He huffed and sat back, shaking his head. "fuck" I heard him mutter.

Looking at his side profile. My body was burning with needs. The throbbing in my core become unbearable. My breathing turned heavy by each passing second.

"I'm wet" I said turning to him. He snapped his head in my direction. "Touch me" biting my lips.

He sighed. "You're drunk, Lena." He stated before opening his phone taking his attention away from me.

I pouted, glared at him. I'm horny. I looked out the window, his cars window were tinted. I took a deep breath and pulled my dress off from over my head, throwing it away. I couldn't wear a bra with this dress so I had strawberries shaped pasties, covering my nipple.