59

In the morning we continued our journey to Vaes Dothraki. Everything between Dominic and I were fixed. So I rode my horse beside him and we talked. I turned around and Jorah was proud and smiling at me. Maybe I'll feel better about being Khalessi of the Dothraki. Maybe I'll feel more powerful.
"Helena?" Dominic called to me. I snapped out of it and looked at him.
"Sorry I was just thinking." I chuckled. He smiled at me and chuckled too.
"I won't ask you about what you were thinking about but I do want to ask you something." He said to me. I nodded and looked at him.
"When you lived in the north, what happened, I mean what was it like you know?" He asked.
"Oh, it was good it was very pretty and-

I stopped talking after realizing what he was exactly talking about.
"If you wanted to know about my relationship with Robb you can just ask." I chuckled.
"Sorry, right. What was it like before he died." He asked.
"I had a crush on Robb for such a long time and it felt really good to know that he loved me. I was so in love with him. And when he died it killed me. I was depressed and wanted to get so much revenge. Till I realized what I was doing to myself." I said to Dominic .

He nodded his head. "I don't ever want that to happen to us. Of course I will protect you at all costs but if anything, I will be the one dying first alright. Your strong, stronger than any other girl I've met. You can take over the whole world if you wanted to." He said to me. I smiled and him and nodded.
      "Well I promise to protect you too. At all costs." I said to him. He chuckled and nodded his head.
        He makes me so happy. Something just changed in me. I feel like the same lover girl that I used to be, but more understood. He understands me. He listens to me, he agrees with everything I say. Then again it does feel like he's doing it just to not make an argument.

       It's like he doesn't care what I want to be, he supports me. All the other men in my life, of course except Robb, they think it isn't normal for me to want these things. However Dominic, If I want to fight and still be a queen at the same time he will let me stand by his side.

He let out a groan beside me and checked his leg.
"It still hurts?" I asked him.
      "It's deep and I kind of lost a lot of blood." He grunted.
      "Should we st-
       He fell off his horse and landed hard on his back. I quickly stopped and got off.
       "Stop, everybody! Someone go get a healer now!" I yelled. People got off their horses and some who follows in the distance rode closer. I rain over to Dominic. He was sweating and breathing heavily.

I reached down slowly and felt his forehead.
"Your burning up."
"Yea maybe because it's hot outside." One of his headman said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him.
"We are camping here tonight till the King is healed and better. Could you pass the message on to the people in the back." I told people. They all moved and started setting up camp.
"It's okay my love, we're gonna make you feel better." I said stroking my hand through his hair.

Everybody set up camp and gathered around the kings tent waiting for him to recover.
I walked back and forth outside the door waiting for something to happen. He screamed in pain loudly and I was startled. Jorah came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and smiled. I stopped freaking out so much and cooled down.
The healer came out and I walked towards her.
"jadat she (come in)" she said to me and grabbing my hand. I followed her inside as she lead me by my hand. I looked around and there was another woman squeezing blood out of a wet rag into a bowl.
"And how's he doing?" I asked her.
"Better, but-eh...some bad news" the lady said.

She walked over to him, he was turned around on his side facing the other way. She pulled the cover off him, uncovering some kind of rash on his back. I gasped and kneeled down towards his bed.
       "Also he's just very sick, he's just not looking too well. However I have antidotes and ointment I can give him that should speed up the process." Another lady said to me. I nodded and smiled at her.

      I kissed his head and left the tent. They all watched me leave and I smiled at each one of them. When I walked out Jorah and William had waited for me outside.
      "He's gonna be alright." I said smiling and walking toward them. He nodded at me and hugged me.
      "Shall we grab something to eat, like lunch." I said.

      The day went on and we ate and chatted with other people. I was enjoying the company of others and all, but I was really just trying to distract myself. So I wouldn't have to wait around impatiently for Dominic to recover.
      The sun started to go down. It was almost dinner. It had been hours. I walked back and forth in front of the tent waiting. Jorah and William stood with me as I was pacing.

       The lady finally came out the tent and I startled and stopped. I looked at her with fear and gulped.
       "And?" I asked her. She didn't say anything for a second. She looked at all the others standing around, then back at me. She took my hand and lead me inside.

       I walked toward his bed and he was turned around on his back. He was awake though, hardly. I sat on the edge of his bed and grabbed his hand. He awoke.
      "How do I look." He chuckled.
      "A mess but that'll be easy to fix." I said to him. He chuckled but then dropped his smile a little.
     "What?" I smiled at him.
     "They tried Helena..."
     "What do you mean they tried?" I said.
     "I mean at least my leg healed and my back but Helena, I'm very sick and don't think I'll be getting better." He said.

He started coughing and it's sounded bad. I had turned my head away. I saw a cup of water and quickly went to grab it and give it to him. He refused though.
"No, no water, it's pointless." He said softly pushing it away.
"Why would you say that, this'll at least help a little bit." I said. He kept coughing.
"Cmon, your not even catching on a little Helena. Do you not see what wrong with me?" He said.

I shook my head and turned away to think about it. Then the thought hit me, I guess I assumed it at first but I didn't want to believe it because it's a stupid and sad thing to believe when someone is sick. I looked back at him and my eyebrows lowered.
"N-no, what? What, how could you say that? Your not dy- oh my god. No no no no no." I said.

I shook my head back and forth and stood up. I turned around and looked at the ladies.
"You waited till now to say this? Get the hell out! You lied to me and had me worried for hours." I sobbed. They gathered their stuff and left.
"Helena..." Dominic mumbled. I sniffled and turned around. I walked towards him and kneeled back down.
"Why would you give up so shortly, we just made it up to each other. It's too soon Dominic." I cried softly. He reached his hand out and put a piece of hair behind my ear. Then he wiped my tear of my cheek.

I put my face in my palms and just sobbed. Something unusual started to smell. I looked at him and he looked at me confused. I turned him around and smelt his back. I immediately scooted back and covered my nose.
"What's wrong?" He looked at me concerned.
"That smell. Just smells familiar." I said.
"What does it smell like Helena." He said to me.
"When I was little my father trained me to protect myself. Not physically of course, he didn't see me as that. However he made me smell these different things so I'd know if I were being... poisoned..." I said curious of my own words.
"Or not..." I stood up finishing my sentence.

I looked around the room for a sign. I found nothing.
"I don't understand." I kept searching around the room.
"Maybe it's not Poison, ehm- I guess that's a good thing." He said. I looked at him and he was sweating more, his nose was bleeding and was shaking his head back and forth.
"Your burning up, what wrong with you? What did she give you, you look like your going to burst out or I don't know." I said wiping the sweat with a wet towel.
"Fucking witches... put something inside me. I can't control it. It hurts everywhere..." he said grunting and shaking back and forth.

I started breathing heavily and quickly got up and ran outside. They all looked at me confused and came towards me.
"Find me those witches who just left here. Now! And bring them straight back to me..." I yelled to them all.
Jorah approached me with 3 men behind him and Dominic's headmen.
"Khalessi... what has happened?" One of them asked.
"He's dying..." I said. "The king is dying..."