19

More weeks passed. Finally, we were moving camps. Stopped by a castle where 200 Northman were slaughtered. I'd wander around searching for somebody alive or somebody I may have known. Like one of the Starks.

      Nobody. I approached Robb
      "Everybody is dead."
      "It reeks of dead bodies"
      "I would've tried to see if any were alive but I didn't want to touch." I said. Robb nodded.

      A old man suddenly awoken, coughing and gasping for air. We rushed over to him. He'd been shot, but the arrow wasn't to deep.
      "Your lucky right now"
      "Lucky..." he says coughing
      Robb looked at me and I immediately took him somewhere else to sit and heal him. The guards took Cateyln Stark away to a empty chamber with no deceased person in it. Locking her away for freeing Jaime Lannister.

      As I was finishing up healing the old man a rider returned.

       "Your Grace, no sign of any other kingdom. But, my lady, your mother was camped out not to far from here. It couldn't have been them who attacked though, she doesn't have enough men to attack on a big castle like this."

      I started to get curious on what my mother could be doing, or what she could be starting. She hardly leaves the castle. But I wasn't worried at all I'm no longer care about her.

      Me and William shared a chamber, there weren't enough for everybody to have their own.
We spent a couple nights in the dead kingdom. I don't know why but I didn't ask I just let Robb be Robb.

***

      A library I found in the castle, not a mess at all, a bit dusty though as it seems nobody in the castle had visited it. I looked at a lot of books. Then came across one that just had stuff about the history or past.

      Robb walked in and surprised me. "I knew you'd be here." He said. "Needed to add to my collection." I shook the book in my hand.

      "I'm sure your family would be somewhere in this book."
      "Your think?"
      "Your royalty ever royal family is. And they talked about events in the past. Maybe stuff about your mother."
      "My mother..."

      I chuckled and sat on a bench in the Library.

      "When I was younger my father would throw these festivals. I was Williams age and he was a baby. And Issac was my age. People from their castles would come and give gifts to my family and we would give gifts to their family . I had one friend in my castle and it was a boy. We used to run around the garden and sometimes in the fields in the middle of the day. My mother never knew about him nor my father or brother. He was at the festival and I talked to him when my mother wasn't looking. We watched as a man snuck and stole a very valuable present from the pile. All we did was keep giggling. I didn't tell my mother. Later in the evening when I was not with my friend, I walked in on my mother, father and their guards. And my friend was there, his hands were tied up. And my mother said that he stole one of the presents and that they found it on his bed. The man put it there, blamed it on him. I begged my mother and tried to tell her it wasn't him. She didn't listen, and they hung him in the courtyard, for everyone to see. I tried to forget about that day so I wouldn't hate my mother..."

      "I'm sorry Helena. You were only a child and so was the boy." Robb took my hand.
      "Yea... now I see the type of person my mother is, that's why I worry about you, and care for you so much Robb....I don't want you to marry the Frey girl."
      "I don't want you to marry another man either."

      I just stared at Robb. He approached me quickly and kissed me. I kissed him back and he grabbed my cheek and his soft lips were slamming against mine.

        Then we undressed each other. I couldn't believe I was kissing Robb.. the man I had a crush on for 3 years. Both of us moaning. He untied my shirt and quickly took it off. I did the same, and unbuckled his belt.

       We somehow made are way to the floor. His warm skin touching mind, we were beside the fireplace, continuing to kiss each other. He'd grip on my waist very tightly bring my upwards more. Both of us moaning.

***

      We finally woke up and got dressed.

      "Thank god we didn't sleep in, I have to go." Robb said finishing putting on his belt and dressing. I leaned on the table with my long skirt on and shirt still untied, my long wavy hair in front of my shoulders.  "Last night was something... it was a moment I've been waiting for. He said soothingly. I chuckled.

      He kissed my cheek and started Kissing my neck. I let out a little moan. I pushed him off me and chuckled.
      "Don't you have somewhere to be." I laughed. He kissed me once more on the lips and quickly rushed out of the library. I took the Ancient history book with me as it was titled and also left going the opposite direction Robb went.