52

It was a dark red room. Curtains leading to different places. There were woman, wearing short tie skirts with shirt that's show almost there full boobs. Almost dressed like whores. They walked around with trays carrying drinks.

      Two men walked by and there shirts were in items and ties messed up. They looked at me and smirked. I smiled at them and they walked through a curtain into a room with all naked woman. I scoffed and went through a curtain.
      More whores and men. There was dancing and music playing. It felt like a club. It was a club. I kept heading towards the back, as I walked passed men looked at me and the woman rolled their eyes  and looked me up and down because they were.

      I walked through another curtain. It seemed like a private room. A man came up to me and grabbed my arm.
      "Hello beautiful..." He kissed along my neck and I rolled my eyes. "I am meeting with someone else... know where I might find him? I mustn't keep him waiting." I said. "He can wait as I am busy with you." He said as he continued kissing me. "Not if it's Mr Caldren." I said.

He stopped and got off of me. "Of course... I will see you later then." He said. I smiled and nodded. He walked away. I wasn't going to see him later. I continued and went through another curtain. There was a man, it was Mr. Caldren. He sat was with a brunette girl and was kissing her. I walked towards not knowing any idea of what I was going to do.

The woman was drunk, I got on top and grabbed her gently by the chin and kissed her very seductively. She chuckled and kissed me. I looked at Mr Caldren as he was already looking at me.
He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in closer kissing me. The woman kept chuckling, she kissed me on my neck and I rolled my eyes. I needed to get only his attention..
I whispered in his here, "let's go somewhere else."
He chuckled and called a man's name. That man came over and got the other woman. Mr Caldren got up and took me by the hand. We went through a curtain. He lead me into a beautiful view that had a balcony looking over the landscape.
"My goodness... it's beautiful." I chuckled. I heard the sound of something pouring. I turned around as he poured two drinks.

I sat down and he looked at me and chuckled.
"Who are you? I've never seen you in here before." He asked.
"I'm new, but I don't really fancy the other men here, they obviously aren't as good as you are." I said. He smiled at me and nodded. It was kind of creepy.
"What do you want?" He asked.
"Well what do you think.." I chuckled.
"I am no fool, I haven't seen you here before, you obviously don't come from inside my palace, who-are-you." He put his feet on top of the desk he sat at. I chuckled and took a sip of my wine.
"Well, it seems you have my baby brother and some of my men. I don't know what you want with them or what you have against. He's only a boy, I only ask if you let them go and I take them back to my brothers castle." I said.

His face lit up and eyebrows raised. He stood up.
"Well well, so your royalty. Sure I'll release him." He said. I got confused and placed my cup down.
"I can't tell if your joking... you'll just give them to me?" I asked. He nodded and smiled.
"You want something..." I said. He laughed and walked towards me.
"Well since I was a boy it's been my dream to rule a country. Like... Braavos." He said.

I looked at him and smiled.
"Well there are many lords and ladies in Braavos that want to rule. You won't always get what you want." I chuckled.
"Like you? Don't think I don't know who you are... Helena Certie. Mother of Dragons. Khalessi as they call you here... you think you'll rule the world? That's not how the game of thrones works my love." He said to me. I scoffed at him.
"No, I only want to carry on my family's legacy, I do not attend to be like that." I said.
"Fine we have a deal. I will give you your brother and your men. But you must help me, give me your word, swear an oath that you will." He said to me and walked closer.

"I give you my word I will help you. Now, release them, please." I said to him. He smiled and grabbed my hand gently.

      We left them room and he lead me through all the curtains, and towards the door where the guards were. Woman looked at me up and down.
       "They're no better than you." He said to me. I looked at him with a questioned face.

      I hardly knew the man and he was flirting with me. Giving me compliments. Then a thought cross my mind, I thought about Alban. Then I felt disgusted with my self. I felt like a whore too. Like I said, I was doing it for the sake of my brother...

      The guard lead us somewhere else. We walked down around a corner and there was a hall of jail cells. My mouth opened slightly and I started breathing heavily.
       "Follow me." Caldren said.

      I looked at everyone in the cells, they were Dothrakian.
      "Khalessi." One called to me. I turned my head and it was the witch.
      "Oh!" I gasped and walked towards the cell. I turned around and looked at him.
      "Why have you gotten her locked up?" I asked.
      "That is not your business. Now let's go." He said to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away. He stopped and turned towards a cell. I turned around and everybody was in there.

      My father, Alban, William, Jorah, Isaac and the guards. I looked at them and chuckled turning around and looking at Mr Caldren.
      "We had a deal." I said. He nodded at me and signaled to one of the guards. They opened the cell and they all walked out. I saw William and ran to him and hugged him.
      "I am so sorry William. I'm so sorry..." I apologized to him.
      "It's okay Lena. I'm so glad you came to get me." He sniffled.
      "I love you so much little brother. You know I will always keep you safe." A tear ran down my face. He nodded at me and hugged me again tightly.

      I got up and wiped my tear and walked over to  Mr Caldren. "They will lead you out of the palace." He said. They looked at me and waited. "Go ahead I am coming." I said to all of them. The guards led them and left. Alban looked back at me and kept walking. I looked at him walk away.
      "Did you need something?" He asked.
      "Just wanted to thank you." I said.
      "Of course, we made a deal." He said.
      "I doubted you, I thought of you the wrong way, thought you'd be a very bad man." I said.
      "That's what everyone thinks Helena." He says. I chuckled. I liked it when he said my name.
      "I will write to you. I swore an oath and I will not break it..."

      He nodded and I left.