11

Days had not passed yet for me to finally leave my room. I heard a couple knocks on the door. I was sure it wasn't my mother, she knew I was done with her and didn't want to see her. I got up and opened the door. And William came in. I quickly shut the door and hugged him tightly.

"Where's Issac?" William said. "Oh William.." I placed my hand on his cheek. "Mother said he was traveling and would be back soon."
      "I've been waiting for 2 days now, he's supposed to train me." William said. My mother lied to my brother, said he would be back soon.

"William, mother lied to you. Issac is gone.."

"Wha- what? No, that can't be right Issac would've told me he was leaving." He said.

"We'll he didn't, and she lied to you. Issac is gone and you won't see him unless you'd like to make a journey across the narrow sea." It took a while for William to process it, realize that he probably won't see him till he is all grown up and with children.

William walked out of my room, hopefully he wasn't going to mother I didn't want her coming up to me.

Later on some ladies came in, they gave me a bath. They started talking in French but I knew what they were saying. I was forced to learn French and a couple other languages when I was younger.

One of the ladies said in French, "The whore is also her suitor, then got pregnant my her brother." Some of the ladies made a noise and scoffed a little. Then the other said in French. "They always go after the pretty ones now look at where he's at."

"And look where she's at." The other girl said in French. They all laughed and just kept giggling. I grabbed one of the girls hair and hovered her an inch from the hot water. "Mara is not a whore. You say one more thing about the dead I swear to you I will drown you in hotter water than this." I said speaking in French.

The ladies quickly cleaned up and rushed out of the room. One stayed and help drain the bath and get my robe. "I'm sorry My Lady, they didn't know her like you do." She said in English. "They're just jealous, that she couldn't be with a handsome lord and have his child." She also said helping me put on my robe.

I laughed a little. "I mean what I said, they crossed the line not only talking about Mara like that but my brother."

"Your right, I'd hit the next one of whoever says something about my family." She said. We both laughed and I let her help me get ready for the rest of the day. After I changed I heard a knock at my door. I put on my coat and hurried to open it.

It was Robb and Theon, they both looked up and down at my outfit. "Your looking very beautiful today." Theon said. Robb rolled his eyes and I snickered a little. "Bran is going to try out his new saddle. Would you like to-"

"Yes I'd like to come, anything to get out of this room." I said. The lady left my room and I thanked her and we headed towards the forest so Bran could try out his saddle.

***

We sat down on a log and bran was screaming with joy. Riding his horse around in a circle. "They would've been lovely parents." Robb said. I smiled and nodded my head. "They also would've had some fine children." Theon also said. I giggled a little. "Yea, some very beautiful children, I could've been an aunt."

They both went silent for a second, burns was still going in circles on his saddle. "And you'll still be an aunt." Robb said. I looked up at him confused. "What are you talking about Robb." Theon said. "The child, it's still in her stomach."

"But she's dead." I said. "We can still get the baby out." Robb said. "The baby needs to eat, to drink. It's sitting in a dead body and is going to rot there.. there is no way we can help it Robb." I said. "it'll be an early birth." Theon added on.

I started to think about what robb said. "That may work, if and only the baby is healthy enough to last 2-4 months for it to be born." I said. I was thinking carefully about what I would need to do. My niece or nephew would be born, I'd take care of them and protect them.

"Where's bran?" Theon mentioned. I looked up and realized that he was gone. How did we look away for a couple minutes and lose him. Didn't even hear or see him wander away.