53

It was the next morning. I slept beside Alban in bed. He was still asleep but I was awake, I just stared at him, I thought about Mr Caldren. What I did. It was a mistake I could've gone with a better plan than that...
Deep down I just wanted to experience it. I needed to change, I can't ever do something slutty like that again. I am queen and it's not right.

Alban started to open his eyes and I quickly closed them. I heard him get up out of bed, I peaked and he was fully naked, changing getting ready for the day. He usually would sit there and wait for me to awaken, he didn't though. I watched him leave and I sighed. I then got up and got ready for the day.

I walked down to breakfast with the family, Mother, Father, Lira, William, Isaac, and Margaret all attended. All except for Alban.
"Where's Alban?" I asked the table. They all shrugged and just kept eating.
"Margaret, my beautiful niece!" I squealed. I noticed mother side eyes me. She was wasn't still comfortable about her granddaughter. I picked Margaret up and hugged her.
"She has your ears." Lira chuckled.
"Well I suppose she does!" Isaac laughs.
"She has beautiful eyes too, I wonder where she got it from." Isaac said. I chuckled a little then stopped. Liras faked a alight and her smile dropped. Isaac cleared his throat and picked up his fork to eat.

The whole table made a face, they knew. Margaret got her eyes from Mara. Isaac would always tell me at home in the North that something he loved about her were here dazzling eyes.
They were admiring and beautiful I've gotta say.
I put Margaret back down and sat myself down. I started to eat and Alban came rushing in the room his shirt was a little unbuttoned and the back wasn't fully tucked in.
"Sorry I am late, had to... go somewhere early." He said sitting down.

He sat down and I placed down my silverware. "Where'd you run off so early." I asked him. He looked at me confused. He chuckled. "Oh yes, I went... horse riding." He said to me. "Good food." He mumbled with food in his mouth. I went back to eating, he left me clueless. I kept looking at him and he looked almost scared or as if he was hiding something.
      I didn't want to assume he was seeing another woman but I did. I couldn't be heartbroken again but I had to do something about it.

     Later that day I worked and worked. Ever since I was queen I hadn't really been getting breaks, so many duties to assure peace. Thoughts kept crossing my mind so it was really hard, especially helping Mr Caldren with what he wants.
     I finished all my work and left the office, I went to go get a cloak with a hood and put it in, borrowed a horse and left the castle heading to the city.

      I tied up my horse somewhere and headed for the same tunnel. I walked through it quickly because of how dark it was. When I got through there was music playing again. A lot of music and dancing and a lot people. A man came up to me and took my cloak, I was confused and chuckled.
      A man came up to me with his hands behind his back, "your a new face." He said to me. "Yea , I'm looking for somebody." I said looking around. "- you know I've never seen you in the club before... why don't we get to know each other." He said to me. I stopped looking for Mr Caldren and looked at the man.

      I followed him to a table and sat with him.
      "I'm Dyle," he said to me. I smiled and nodded.
      "Uhhh, Helena."
      "I know."
      "You do?"
      "A lot of people know you. Your family, your history, who you hang with-
      "Dyle!" A voice said from beside. It was Mr. Caldren standing in front of us. I looked up at him and he looked and said to me. "I need to borrow her, thanks for entertaining her while I was busy." He said to me.
      I looked at Dyle. "I'm sorry, he's what I came for, nice to meet you though Dyle." I said to him and chuckled. I looked at Mr Caldren and his jaw had clenched.

      We walked towards the door. I looked back at Dyle sitting at a different table with other people still watching me walk away. Mr Caldren but his hand on my back and I turned back around.
      He lead me through the doors of curtains and then his office. I came in and watched him shut the door. I chuckled and sat down. He poured wine and came to sit beside me. "So what is the plan you came up with to help me." He said. "Just wait, I'm giving up my chances to become royalty of Braavos for you. I haven't gotten to known your name yet or asked my questions." I said to him.

      He gave me a cup of wine and said to me, "ask."
      I placed my cup down and turned towards him. I glared at his eyes, "You never told me your name." I said. He smiled, "it's Dominic." He said. "Dominic Caldren."
am Why are you capturing people? Is it you who started the gangs?" I asked. He chuckled. "I never did such thing, what gangs?" I looked at him confused. "I'm not joking, I watched them, they go through that same tunnel that leads to your club." I said seriously.

He shook his head, "I'm telling you, I knew no such thing of this going on. Listen, if you want, I'll have my men go check the tunnels to see if there's any other routes." He said to me. I looked at him and nodded. "Then why'd you have my brother and guard in your cell?" I asked him.
"Your brother was messing around and snuck in causing trouble." Dominic said. I nodded and looked outside. I gasped and quickly stood up. I put my wine cup on his desk-

He quickly stood up. "What's the matter?" He asked. "It's late I need to go home in time for dinner." He looked at me for a second and lowered his head. "I enjoyed visiting you, I really liked talking with you." I put my hand on his arm and smiled. "W-will you be back?" He stuttered.
I chuckled and slightly nodded my head leaving the room.

I arrived back at Isaacs castle heading quickly to dinner. The family was already seated, especially Alban, surprisingly.
"Am I so late?" I asked.
"Don't worry darling we just seated." Father said to me. I sighed of relief and sat. We all ate silently, only the sound of the clanging forks and chewing was the loudest in the room. It was actually very irritating. I looked over at my father who seemed to have something stuck on his mind, he looked troubled.
      "Is something the matter father." I asked him. He paused and gulped. He took a breath and said, "yes actually." He said. Everyone stopped eating and looked at him.

      He stuttered and placed down his fork looking at everyone at the table. Then at mother. "We just go back to the north." He said. She gasped. "So soon? What's the matter?" She asked.
      "I just don't like being away from all the drama. The Boltons have gone mad. I don't know where Sansa is, I don't know where Arya is or Bran or even Rickon.  Ever since Catelyn and Ned died it feels as if it's my priority to know where they are..." he said. I put my fork down to and started to thinks of the sharks... all of the starks.

      Mother scoffed and also put down her fork. "Well why didn't you speak of this when we got here." I looked at mother and shook my head giving her a look that says don't go that way...
       She looked at me shaking her head in confusion. "Father, I'm sure everything is alright in the north, besides you just got here like 4 weeks ago, but if you need to leave, go, nobody's stopping you." I said.
      Everyone went back to eating. "What about you, when will you return to the north." He asked me. I froze. It was silent and almost everyone at the table just stared at me waiting for an answer.      
      "I-I can't..." I said shaking my head.
      "Why can't you?" He asked me again.
      "Because I don't want to, there's.... It's to many bad memories."
      "Well I'm sure you'll get over it eventually. You can go back, claim your throne, become qu-
       "I don't want to go back!" I raised my voice at him. "Not now not soon not- not yet. I need a year or so..."
       He nodded his head and smiled.
      "Whatever you choose, I jus... miss how are family was in the north." Father said. He went back to eating and I was still frozen.

      I couldn't go back to the north. Not after everything that happened. I felt it would just bring me bad luck. Running away to live with my brother was just the best option.