49

I panicked and rushed out the castle on a horse with a couple of guards and Jorah.
"I don't understand, nobody in the castle saw him last?!" I said.
"No my queen." Jorah said. Tears ran down my face and wiped them. We rushed into the city to look over. We split up, I went with Jorah and one guard and the other guards went there separate ways.
"Have you seen a little boy?" I asked around.

I asked almost everybody. Jorah called put my name and I rushed to him.
"Someone saw a little boy being dragged inside the alley around the corner."

I quickly headed over there but Jorah grabbed my arm.

"We mustn't go like this. There are people that told me of gangs that do bad things to citizens in the city. We must find the other guards and then go. I've sent a guard back to the castle for more guards." Jorah said to me.
"So what do I do Jorah?! While I wait here for my brother?"
"Go back to the castle my queen, it's very dangerous for you." He said. I sniffled and wiped my tears, a guard walked me back to my horse and I rode back with that one guard.

I arrived back at the castle and Alban rushed over to me as he was standing waiting for my return.
He rushed over to me and hugged me.
"We will find him Helena."
"I'm scared Alban.." I cried. He wiped my tears with his handkerchief then placing a hand on my cheek.
"I mean do they know who he is? If they do what if they'll hurt him." I said.
"William is brave. You must stay positive until more information is told to us." Alban said.
"I need to rest." I let go of Alban and walked to my chambers.

I slept till the next day and woke up in the middle of the day. Nobody disturbed me. I woke up and walked the castle. I hadn't seen anybody. Isaac was doing meetings and the ladies were playing with the baby.
I walked down a hall and bumped into Lira.
"Oh gosh my darling you look pale." She said.
"I haven't eaten, I've just been sleeping.." I said rubbing my eyes.
"Well it's the middle of the day let's get you food and wash you up and make you feel more awake." She said. She took my hand.

Later on after I ate and felt better I sat out in the garden with Lira. We were having a picnic, baby Margret, Lira and I.
"Has Jorah returned yet and the other guards?" I asked her.
"Not since yesterday.." she said.
I sighed and looked at the ocean. I saw a boat in the distance with a big dragon flag.
"My goodness... that boat?" I said.
      She looked up from feeding Margret and at the ocean.
      "What of it?" She looked at me and said.
      "It's my family's house flag. You know like, house of Certie." I said.
      "Oh that's exciting. One of you and Isaac's family members may have visited!" She chuckled and smiled.
      "It could be my father or.... My mother." My smile dropped and tone changed as I looked down at a dock and saw she was getting off a row boat with guards along with my father.
      "That's nice.." Lira said.

      I stood up and rushed to Isaacs office. Barging in and he was in a meeting with a full table of people. They looked and me, some with confused faces and some surprised to see me.
      "Helena. I am busy.." Isaac said confused.
      "I apologize to you all for barging in. Uhh Isaac. Mother and father have arrived at the castle." I faked a smile at him.
      "W-wow that's delightful... I will see them right after this meeting."

      I smiled and nodded my head leaving the room. I breathed heavily and rushed back outside to Lira and Margaret. I looked back near the dock. They were walking up the long steps to the castle.
      "This is bad... this is really really bad."
      "Why? Have you gotten family issues with your parents?" Lira asked.
      "Yes Lira! Has Isaac not told you?"
      "No actually... he hasn't." She said.

     Ladies rushed over to pack up the picnic and me and Lira and baby Margaret went back to the chambers.
      "Isaac never told me our parents were coming to Braavos."
      "Why is that so bad?" She said.
      "Because my mother is a very cruel and bad selfish person." I got angry and started to freak out.
      "Last I saw my mother I was running away. She shot arrows at me and sent guards to chase me and William. Oh gosh William, he's still missing. Lira what do I do." I freaked out.
      "Calm down Helena it could be just a small visit or something important." Lira said.

      I walked over to Margaret's crib and picked her up.
      "Hi my love. Your going to meet your grandparents." I said and made her smile. She giggled and a someone knocked at the door.
       "My lady there are visitors." A guard said.
      I looked at Lira and gave Margaret to her. We walked downstairs and outside. Isaac ran into us and so did Alban. I shook my head and Isaac did too.

      We got outside and they were talking and looking at the castle.
      They saw us and we stopped walking.
      "Father!" I ran to him and hugged him.
      "Mother..." I bowed my head at her and didn't hug.
      "It's very good to see you both." I said.
      They smiled.
      "It's good to see you my dear," mother said. I nodded at her.
      "I'm so very glad to see you again," father said. I chuckled and smiled. I looked back at Isaac as he just stood there with Lira holding Margaret.
      "Hello Isaac." Father said. Isaac smiled.
      "Good to see you." Mother said.
      "Hello." He said casually.
      "Uhh, why don't you guys put your things down in your chamber and we'll catch up at dinner." I said.

      They smiled at me and walked past into the castle.
      "Lovely castle Isaac." Mother said. They both continued inside.
       "Take Margaret Helena. I'd like to get ready with Lira alone and have a talk." Isaac said. I went over to Lira and grabbed Margaret. Ladies game with me and Alban to are chamber. They got us ready and got Margaret ready.
      "This is going to be a interesting dinner." Alban chuckled.
      "It is but it's going to be fun." I giggled.

      Margaret was in one of the ladies hands all dressed up and giggling.
      "Oh my beautiful niece you look so cute." I smiled. I held her in my arms and kissed her forehead. I chuckled and we all left heading to dinner.