25

I had been seeing the Librarian almost twice a day for 2 days. He was telling me so much about my family it was so interesting. I kept his secret not to tell Robb about him since he wanted to just stay hidden in the books for the rest of his life.
      "Thank you so much, for telling me all of this about my family. Something my mother couldn't do."
      "I'll definitely return. I know I'm to leave tomorrow for Walder Frays castle, but I'll come back and pick out a book." I said.
      "Your very welcome Your grace. I haven't been able to talk to one in days until you came. You my dear are very special, your powerful, your smart, you can control anything if you wanted to."
      I chuckled a little and nodded my head.

      I heard a man yell my name. But it was more like a calling and not like I was in trouble. Then realized it was Robb, he stormed into the Library but didn't seem as mad like he was angry with me.
      I got very nervous and scared, the old man... I didn't want anything to happen to him. Robb took a look at the old man then back at me. "Guard take him to a cell." He demanded.
      "No Robb-"
      "You lied to me Helena, you should've told me there was someone else in the castle weeks ago when we found it."

      "I'm sorry but the man is innocent, he's just a librarian...he's not causing any harm to you..

      "But he could have harmed you, and you didn't tell me or let me know he was here..."
      I stood there in silence and Robb just stared at me. I started at the floor waiting for him to walk away. Then he did, stormed out of the Library and the door slammed shut.
      I sighed and put a bookmark on the page we left off on.

***

      I packed the book with me in my bag for our travel, and visit with Walder Fray. It seems after the castle we would be heading somewhere else or I don't really know... I just go with my husband really.

      I heard a knock at the door and went to go open it. I opened it seeing William and his friend, and what it seems to be Williams friends parents... "Uhh, hi..." I said.
      They asked to come in and I let them.
      "We were wondering if William could come and stay with us, we don't live far from the castle, just down a dirt road in a small village."
      What the fuck... she wanted to take my brother away from me? I had no words and my mouth was wide open, finding something to say to that question.

      "Wh-what?" I said. Williams friends mother and father looked at each other then back at me.
      "There asking if I could come and live with them, I'll have a friend-
      "We own animals, the boys would have chores and they can play around. William would be free." The mother said interrupting William. Free.. I scoffed.
      "You want to leave? What about the army."
      "No I don't want to leave-
      "He doesn-
      "My brother can speak for himself, thank you." I raised my voice at the mother as she interrupted once again.
      "I'm just a young boy, I can join the army when I grow up, plus me and my friend can train are selves. It's the right thing to do Helena just say yes."
      "What? No.. no! I'm not losing another brother."
      "You won't lose me I'll be safe.. with them. Safer then I'll be with Robb and his whole band of soldiers." William said.

      I sat down on my fainting chair and put my hand to my heart. The others stepped out of the room leaving me and William alone.
      "I wanted to protect you!"
      These past months you've only cared for yourself. Not me and what I wanted to do."
      "Don't say that I have cared for you."
      "That doesn't matter, Robb is in the middle of trying to win a war and there's no places for a child like me to come with him." William said.

      I didn't trust the parents already, the way they were so desperate to just take him with them right when I would immediately said yes. Like they wanted to make William their child. He's not a farmer boy he's a future King.
      "Fine.."
      "Really?"
      "But when the time comes and we are able to go stay somewhere safe where guards are protecting us I am coming to get you... "
      "But Helena..."
      "Do you not understand? Your not a regular boy, somebody can scoop you up and take you to make you serve for this king or that queen. That's not who you are.."
      "Take this." I shoved a small box into Williams hand.
      "Go here if you ever have to escape or need to stay somewhere. It's Aunt Mary castle."
      "But Helena I'll be fine."
      "That is NOT your family, I am.. Do you understand me William??" I pointed at the door which they were probably outside of listening very closely.

      William ran into my arms and hugged me. I hugged on so tight hoping this wouldn't be the last hug. So young and he's going off alone. I gasped as he let go and grabbed all his stuff and rushed out the door.

      I sniffled a little and just started to tear up. I breathed in and out and my heart was beating fast. I shoved my face into my hands. And just started to sob. I should've said no...