50

We arrived at dinner. There were guards bringing our food. I put Margaret down in a high chair. Mom and dad sat on both ends of the table. I sat beside my father and so did Isaac. Alban sat beside me and Lira sat beside Isaac. Leaving mother sitting beside Lira and Alban and not her children.
The dinner was quiet at the beginning. We caught up on everything. Mother was mostly quiet and so was Isaac.
"So Isaac... this beautiful castle I mean how did you do it." Mother asked. He placed down his fork and looked up.
"Well from being a child of a royal family it was pretty easy.." he said. She chuckled and continued eating.
"Don't worry son your in good hands." Father said.
"Sorry father I haven't seen you in ages. You know what, the last time i think I saw you is before I was sent off to Braavos." Isaac chuckled. I choked on my wine and wiped my mouth.

Father put his fork down.
"Sorry about that Isaac, I was very busy." he apologized.
"Yea very busy you had no idea what was going on at Winterfell that week." Isaac said.
My mother spoke "My son-"
"Do not call me your son!" Isaac banged the table.
"Isaac I just want to apologize alright! I- I was crazy and maybe I still am. I did a very bad thing Isaac but I'm your mother you can't be mad at me your whole life!" She yelled.
"No mother does that to her son! Kills his wife and sends him off. Oh and you made it very specific that you wanted me not less than 200 miles from the north!" Isaac yelled.

      Mother didn't say anything back. Margaret started crying and one of the ladies came and took her. Lira nodded and smiled at her.
      Mother raised her voice and put her silverware down and stood up.
      "Ive changed! Ive apologized I even apologized to god for every single sin I've made! I was cruel and mean and nasty and I am sorry. I wrote every week to you waiting for a letter back apologizing hoping for it to be accepted. Nothing. I care about you, you are my children for gods sake and I promised I wouldn't do such a thing like that again. What do you do? You ignore me, you run away, you take my only youngest son with you?! You don't write to me or tell me anything- oh! You've got a wife Isaac how lovely. Now she's scared of me! How do I know? Well because she's sitting 3 inches farther from me than Alban is sitting, holding onto the arm chair tightly!" She yelled very very loudly pointing out every detail she just spoke.
      "My dear sit down." Father said to mother.

      She sat back down and slightly slumped in her chair.
      "I wrote to you." I said and looked up at her.
      "Yes dear I saw your letter, it was sad until you told me you were taking my other son across the sea who honestly seems to be the only one who does not hate their mother!" She said.
      "You shot arrows at his horse not only the horse but the both of us. You tracked us down into the forest mother, and you think he doesn't hate you?" I spoke with attitude.

      She looked up at me and then across the table at my father.
      "Not a single one of them are defending me... Especially you. You were with me dear havent I changed. I did so much to apologize and they don't believe me." She said.

      "She's right children. Your mother has been trying to forget the past and she's been dedicated to god lately. That's why we came here. To make things right. I think... you should forgive her and just accept her apology and we all move on as a family." Father says.
      "I'll move on. I won't accept her apology but I'll forget about it.." Isaac said.
      "What Isaac said. Sorry mother, I won't embarrass you again." I said.
      She scoffed at me.
      "Helena!" Father said.
      "Alright alright. I accept your apology and I will leave the past behind." I said.

      She nodded and continued eating her food.
      "Speaking of William. Why isn't he joining us tonight?" Father said. I placed my fork down and gasped.
      "Oh shit!" I said.
      "Helena.. my goodness language." Mother said.
      "Oh- I completely forgot!" I cried.
      "What's the matter dear?" Father said.
      "He's been missing since yesterday I sent a lot of guards to look for him. Oh my god I've completely forgotten." I said.
      "Well he has to be somewhere! I can't believe you let my son go missing!" Father yelled.

      I put my face in my palms and mother and father got up. Lies placed a hand in my back and I sobbed. Father and guards headed out of the castle.
      "I don't know if he's safe or not." I sobbed.
      Alban stood up and went to try and help father.
      "Isaac we need to find him." I cried.
      "I know Helena. I know and we will." He said. He got up. Men came to the table and cleaned up. Lies walked me to my chambers. I sat on my bed and sniffled.
      "They're handling it alright.. let's get you ready for bed." She said to me. I grabbed her hand and held it.
      "Thank you. Your an amazing sister in law." I said. She smiled and hugged me. She tucked me in under my covers and stroked her hand through my hair.
      "They're going to find him. Don't worry."
      "I send Jorah and guards out yesterday and there still not back. Oh gosh- I sent them on a death mission. I'm so sick and twisted." I cried.
      "No your not, you are a queen it's what they do for you." Lira comforted me and I tried to fall asleep. I closed my eyes and sniffled.