42

I headed downstairs from my chambers wearing one of my grandmothers dresses from a old collection she left at her palace in Braavos. A long blue silky dress with sleeves that were baggy and were down to the length of my knee cavs possibly.
      I stood outside the grand hall as it was very loud, the violin was playing and people were talking and there was cheering, people dancing possibly. One of the guards opened the doors to the grand hall. Everyone stopped cheering and talking for a moment. There were some whispers though, hopefully not bad.

      I walked inside and the random man came to me and took me by my arm.
      "They're all staring.." I whispered.
      "Your a sight for the eyes." He said.
      "You never told me your name."
      "It's Jorah Mormont." He said. I smiled and looked a head of me. I walked up a couple steps and sat at a table with William and Alban on each side.
      "Maybe I am starting to trust him." Alban whispered to me. I giggled and smiled.
      "I'm so thankful your here Alban." I said and hugged him. I smiled so hard and his hug was just so warm and comforting. I loved Alban so much.
      Jorah looked at me with a look and taped his glass with a spoon to get everyone's attention.
      "I'd like to thank you all for coming here this evening. We've all been waiting years for this, to see this happen. We will first eat then do the ceremony and gifts. Please enjoy what we have."

      Everyone went back to chatting and waiting for food. I looked over at William who just scanned the room waiting for something exciting to happen.
      "I mean isn't it crazy? We got here just this morning now we're here. It's such a small world."
      "I find it very crazy.." he said slumped with a dry tone.
      "I'm sorry William, I feel like I just dragged you all the way to Braavos. I mean you sounded like you wanted to come here and didn't mind."
      "I-I want to be here I do. It's just I feel bad for mom and the North is my home. I mean I guess we get to see Isaac right?"
      "Issac...oh right heh. Hopefully we get to see him." I faked a laugh and a smile. I totally forgot we were also here to look for Issac. Hopefully find him and bring him along. Now that I had other stuff on my plate it was going to be very hard.

      A man came with three plates of food and placed it in front of me William and Alban. Everybody enjoyed their meal and talked for a while. Me and Alban chatted and William just included himself in the conversation.

      After eating I had very special Wine. Men came and moved the table out of our way and took the wine out of my hand.
      Jorah came and took my hand and I stood up out of my seat. Another random man appeared who was very very old. They put a cloak on me, I a white one with silver designs all over it. It felt very delicate. I was now in that old mama presence standing in front him. It felt awkward.

      "We all gather today to watch this beautiful young woman be crowned. To take the throne and rule all of Braavos, Lorath, and Pentos and many cities inside each of those places. Helena Certie, great grand-daughter of the last Certie whom you all know of, took her throne in this very Palace and became Queen. I now Crown Helena Certie, Queen of the Andals and and the Rhyonar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, the unburnt and The Mother Of Dragons." Everybody clapped so loud and cheered, roaring cheers..

      I felt so powerful hearing him say that. Earning my name like that. I had no idea I'd be Queen of so many places. Now that I'm Queen word will spread, ravens will come in, I'll have 30 castles like I've always dreamed, and I will be bloody rich. That name I received was now more bigger and had more power than you'd say or even think. I am Helena Certie.