13

I was all ready to go back to my home. The horses were ready and everybody else who came from our castle were getting everything ready. Some ladies in my room were tidying up my bed sheets and cleaning my bathroom.

      Somebody knocked a couple times on the door. Pretty loud and aggressive it was. I opened in fully and it was my mother. "OUT" she yelled to the ladies in my room. They hurried out the room and my mother stormed in and slammed the door.

      "Don't you dare ever try to command me to ride in a separate transportation just because you hate me!" She raised her voice at me. I didn't say anything I wanted to say something but I didn't. "Do something stupid and selfish again and I swear I'll make sure you never become Queen." She said after slapping me across the face, again..

      "You don't feel any regret.. any? Sending your son away because you didn't want people to think of you in a different way. Because you let a suitor live and keep her child that she had with YOUR son. All because you didn't want to be embarrassed." I said making her feel guilty.

      "Don't ever speak to me in that way. You shouldn't try to get an answer out of a Queen like that." She said and left the room. I snickered a little and scoffed. I thought she was about to say something very harsh back to me.

      I was birthed by a fucking devil.

***

      We all sat in the carriage silently, me, William and mother. William would hardly answer mothers questions, like when she asked him if he double checked if he got everything, or asked if he grabbed all his toys. Basically just answered with yes or no.

      I decided to take a nap, close my eyes for a while and rest. William laid on my lap, I was wondering what mother was doing while my eyes were closed. Also hoping that'd she would think about what she did.

      So she would be begging for forgiveness with William and me finally run away. I'd miss fathers return to the castle though. Hopefully he'd understand. Hopefully, he wasn't a part of it.

      After a couple hours we finally arrived back at our home. Everybody there waiting for our return. We got out and some of the lords snd ladies greeted us. After that I went straight to my room. William did to. And mother, who cares where she went.

      The ladies ran a bath for and they unpacked everything. I asked one of them to find out where my father was my tomorrow. I needed to know so I could send a raven to his location.

      After my bath I put on my nightgown and did my own hair. I continued reading my book that Issac had gifted me weeks ago. The castle was quiet. Nobody walking in the hallways nobody next door talking. I snuck out of my room and to Williams room.

      I approached his bed. "Are you asleep?" I whispered. "No" he whispered back. I got in bed beside him. "We need to get out of here." I said to him quietly. He sat up and looked at me. "Mother has gone mad, it's not really safe for us at this castle." I said.

      "It's not really safe for us either way. You and me by ourselves." William raised his voice. "SHHH quiet down.... We wont be alone, we're gonna go find father. I'm finding out where he is by tomorrow." I said talking low. William sighed, "okay." He said.

      I got up and he laid back down so I could tuck him in. "Don't worry about it until I tell you we're leaving." I said, kissing his forehead. And going back to my room. I thought of a plan to escape the castle it was an easy one and yes a 54% chance we would get caught. But then I finally fell asleep. 

***

      The next day I was getting ready for and the ladies were doing my hair and face. One of the ladies came in. The same lady I told to find out about my father. "Where is he." I questioned her. "My lady I've got word from a lord who got word from-

      "I don't care who you got the information from where is he." I raised my voice at her. "He's currently camping in a forest across the river from Kings Landing and outside of Bloody Gate." She said.

      I grabbed a piece of paper and some ink immediately after the ladies finished doing my hair and face. "Wait what is he even doing there?" I questioned her again. "He's there to save Ned Stark from being held prisoner at Kings Landing. If they let him go your fathers army will surrender if not your father will charge and go to war with Joffrey Lannister." The lady said.

      I must write to both my father and Sansa. I first started writing to my father. To see if he knew what was going on that day at Winterfell and if he were a part of it. And I wrote to Sansa seeing how she was first and what was going on with her father.