15

William finally woke up after the sunrise. "I caught a rabbit. You can have it on the way, we need to find some real food." I said getting everything ready.

We took a dirt road for a while which would lead to some type of pub. "That rabbit was very good, where did you learn to hunt?" William said. "I learned in a week and a couple days while staying in Winterfell. Alban taught me."

"I miss Issac. Maybe we can visit him in Pentos one day!" William said. I smiled. "Yea, it's very beautiful there, I'd love that." I said chuckling.

***

We finally arrived at a pub. "Oh it smells like bakery food." William said getting off the horse. Before I went inside I grabbed a cape with a hood for William. "Put this on." I said giving it to him. He looked at me confused. "Our families have enemies. Just do it." I said waving it in his face.

He snatched it and put it on. We went inside and sat down at a table. I took a look around at the place and started to recognize. Not that far from Winterfell. It was the place Robb Stark took me. We finally ordered and ate some fresh warm bread with butter and some sweet goods.

"Mmmm... so goodddd." William said. I chuckled a little. I saw a sign carved to my left that said you can stay a night in a room for a couple coins.

"How do you feel if we slept in a bed tonight." I said to William. He smiled at me and nodded.

We agreed to help out and make some more money. William chopped wood and I cleaned up and cooked. We had been doing it all day. Finally at night after we both bathed and ate dinner. It was time to go to bed. "So I was thinking we'd stay where Robb and his army are camping out." I asked William.

"But you said we were going to find father." William raised his voice. "Calm down, I just sent out a raven to him and told him that when he writes back, to write to where Robbs army is camping at." I said.

"What is he your boyfriend now." William teased. "Shut up." I said. I laughed a little. Then William giggled. "That's not funny he's not my boyfriend." I said with a straight face. I smiled a little and William chuckled a little.

"Ned Stark is dead. Joffrey killed him and now we must be there for the Stark family even more." I said to William sitting on the edge of his bed. He was tucked under the covers about to go to sleep.

We finally fell asleep, William slept in one bed and I slept in another. I woke up to a loud knocking. "Pay more or leave." The lady shouted from outside the door waking William up also. We both quickly got ready. I put my hair in 2 braids tying them both back.

We left and got the horse ready to leave, we collected our money from working yesterday making enough to buy a horse, but we're not going to. Guards pulled up to the Pub, "Winterfell soldiers." I said.

"Do you think mother may have asked them to lookout for us?" William said. I helped William on the horse and got on myself. "Let's not take any chances." I said riding away between the trees.

***

We didn't travel long and we started to hear sword clanging. "War?" William assumed. "No it's a riot." I said sarcastically. We headed towards the noises and I saw the flags of Winterfell. Or the stark family. I chuckled and headed closer. Tied my horse up near the other horses and left are stuff.

We walked fully inside the camp and some guards walked up to us and stopped us. They grabbed both of us and one of the men said, "take them to the king." They dragged us quickly to his tent and inside. Robb turned around and took a look at us.

"Leave us." He ordered the guards and they let go of me and William and left the tent. I ran up to him and hugged him. I whispered "sorry about your father." He hugged tighter like he hasn't seen me in ages. "I wrote to you." He said after we stopped hugging.

"We've been all over the place, I didn't receive it sorry." I said. He chuckled. "William, I'm surprised to see you, why are you guys here. I mean I don't mind you staying but what's going on."

We sat down and drank some wine, William drank water. I told him the rest of what happened after he left Winterfell. Between us and my mother. "My father, he wants to start a war with the Lannisters, for justice. And I need to stop him because it's to dangerous." I told Robb.

"I want justice for your father but please Robb it's to dangerous." I said. "I'll send men," he said standing up. "No, we'll go I need to talk to him." I said getting up. Robb grabbed my wrist and William walked out of the tent. "Remember to come back, okay?" Robb said.

"I will, I promise." I said, grabbing his hand.