56

In the morning, waking up beside Dominic in his bed gave me such comfort. I love being beside him, just a month ago, I wasn't sure if I trusted him at all. Now I was all over him.
I couldn't stop thinking about Alban though, I hadn't seen him in days, even though I don't care for him anymore, I was a bit worried. He was the second man I was friends to lovers with. I wanted to fix things with him, find him and become friends again.

A yawn appeared beside me and Dominic had woke up. Alban suddenly disappeared from my mind. I smiled at him and turned my head back towards looking outside.
"Such a shame you woke up before me, I wanted to look at you sleep." He said. I giggled at what he said and looked at him. "Well at least I got to look at you." I said.

He kissed me on the lips and put a piece of hair behind my ear.
"I haven't got anything planned today, so we can just lay in bed for as long as you'd like." He said to me. I paused for a second and just thought. "When you wanted to marry me, was that after Isaac asked you or before..." I asked him. "Before my love. I didn't want us to be enemies, I fell in love with you right when I saw you." He said to me. I blushed and laughed. "Cheesy." I giggled. He laughed at my laugh and I just kept giggling. "Obviously I am not good at being flirty." He said. "Only when you don't try." I said to him. I got out of bed and took off my gown, putting on some clothes and brushing my hair. "I- I thought we were going to stay in bed?" He stuttered and asked me. "I don't want to, it's beautiful out, I want to get up!" I chuckled and left the room.

I walked out of his room and through all the curtains to go to the main room. I opened a door and Isaac was at the door with guards, I gasped and tried to shut it on him but he pushed it open and when I tried to run, the guard grabbed me. "Let go of me!" I yelled. "Your in trouble sister, big trouble..." Isaac said to me. "Dominic!" I yelled my husbands name.
Other guards came out with Mother and Father holding their arms like hostages.

Dominic came rushing out and looked at Isaac. Isaac walked towards him a little, "thank you Dominic for informing me that my sister was here." He said. I was confused and looked at Dominic. He nodded in embarrassment, he couldn't even look at me properly. "What the hell is going on..." I said. Dominic stuttered, "I'm sorry- "Now now Dominic, there's no need to apologize to her, you were just doing the right thing. Anyways thank you again we must get going." Isaac said and the guard pulled me away to the entrance with mother and father behind me.

We got back to the castle and the guard threw me in the dungeon with my mother and father. Isaac came down the hall approaching the cell and I quickly got up and grabbed the bars.
"Isaac, I'm your sister let me out... I'm sorry alright, I didn't mean to go behind your back." I said to him. He laughed. "You'll be let out, calm down. I mean- not today. Possibly... tomorrow. Eh, we'll see." He said walking away.
"And what about mother and father?!" I yelled at him. He stopped and turned around approaching me. "I'll let them out eventually, send them back to the north. Or... I'll just let them die in here."

Mother gasped and cried. I turned around and father was holding her in his arms. Isaac shook his head and walked away. "These are our parents!" I yelled again. He approached the cell bars and yelled in my face. "They are no parents of mine!" I stood back a little as he just yelled in my face. "And I will never forgive them..." his voice lowered.

Him and his guards walked away in a hurry and I watched him go and then sat on the ground.
"He shouldn't blame your father, your father did nothing wrong. He should send you back to the north and I'll stay, I'm the one who did things wrong." Mother said. "No I need to stay with you, I don't trust you alone with him anymore." Father said. "Just sit and chill out could you." I said to both of them.

They sat down and out there heads against the wall. "I never thought I'd be in a cell ever in my life." Father said. "It'll be dark in a couple hours, maybe we can think of a plan." Mother said. "There's nothing we can do... what are we gonna escape again? Where are we gonna go? We have no Allie's and everyone has betrayed us. Even my own husband betrayed me." I said putting my face in my palms. "We will think of something-
"There is nothing to think of, we're locked in a cell so just shut up!" I interrupted father. They look at each other and made faces. Then they were silent.

For hours we were silent. It was finally night time and we hadn't had anything to drink or eat. A noise came from down the hall, sounded like a guard putting a prisoner into a cell. After the cell closed I tried calling the guards before they walked away. "Hey, guards!" I yelled.
The foot steps sounded like they were walking away and I sighed putting my head back against the wall. "Helena!" A voice yelled from down the hall. It sounded just like who I thought, Alban. "Helena!" He called my name again. "Helena I..." he said and stopped yelling my name.

I didn't answer back to him. Mother and father looked at me confused. "Maybe just go to sleep." I said to them. They froze for a second and then nodded and laid down closing their eyes. I sighed and just say dreamed, I couldn't sleep.

A little later mother had woke up. She sat up and put her head against the wall. Father was still asleep. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me. "Cant sleep?" She asked. "I never went to sleep." I told her. She nodded. "Well you should get some sleep." "I don't want to sleep." I said to her. She nodded again. "All I can do right now is think. I usually love sleeping. It makes me feel like I am speeding up time. The first time I met Sansa, when we left Winterfell, I thought maybe I should just sleep until the next month. Which was the next time I'd see her."

I chuckled quietly and mother smiled. "Or when we were traveling for days to go visit Aunt Mary and Uncle Peter, I thought, why don't I just sleep for 2 days and we will be there in less than a minute."
"You sure do get that from your grandmother. She used to sleep all the time so peacefully my mother. She would always tell me all the time, sleep is an escape to peace and happiness." Mother said. "Just like death." I said.
She looked at me and just stared.
"We haven't gotten a chance to talk just you and me, ever since I arrived here." She said to me. "Your right, we haven't. I mean, we really haven't had a chance to talk since... everything that's happened." I said to her.
"Yes, I'm glad we have the chance now..." she said.

I crossed my arms and bent my knees against my chest.
"There was a lot you could've paid more attention to mom...Stuff was happening...every kind of fucking stuff and-you didn't warn me..." I said to her. "I'm sorry..."
I started to tear up and cry. "I got married mom, to Robb stark. Then he- he died... I needed you the most at that time. I was alone... by myself, but I knew if I came to you for comfort I'd be betraying many people. Like Mara and my brothers. I wanted to see you but I couldn't bare to be in your presence because of what you did." I sniffled and wiped my tears.

Mother came and sat beside me."I am so sorry I wasn't a good mother or acted like one. It was a rough time then but I want to change badly. I don't want my children to see me like that anymore. I don't want anybody to see me like that anymore."
"That's the thing mom, you only want to look like you are a good person, a good queen. If you want to change now you can't just say it, you have to really show it. Don't promise me or say anything, just nod your head." I said to her. She sniffled and nodded her head wiping her tears. I hugged her tightly. When I had let go I finally went to sleep.