30

I rushed into my room and slammed the door. Thinking of a plan and what to do. I opened a random drawer quickly and pulled out a map, placing it on a table and rolling it open.
I brushed my hand across the map finding where and how long it would take to get to The Wall. I pointed to it and punched a small visible whole through the map. I rolled it back up and stuffed it in a small bag.
It was pitch black outside so I blew out the candles and climbed into my bed. Slamming my head against the pillows and sighing.
I switched positions about 7 times in one night, I couldn't sleep at all.
Wind blew by outside and I started sweating, so I cracked the windows open and let cold air in. I got back in bed and under the covers. It was still hot under the covers so I threw them off the bed.
Crossed my arms and hugged myself then finally closed my eyes, no covers on me just my nightgown on.

The next morning it was snowing and I was freezing cold. I rushed to the window and closed it shut. A loud knock came from the door.
"Who is it?"
"My lady, you have visitors! They've been waiting for 30 minutes outside.
"Fuck! Why didn't you tell me earlier.."
"You were asleep, I came 4 other times."
"Just go, give my guest some hot tea and pastries while they wait."
I heard the lady outside the door run quickly down the hall.
I snuck out my room and snuck around the corner to go see who it was. I couldn't really recognize who the 3 men were. But 2 of them were very handsome and cute.
I ran back to my room and quickly brushed my hair and threw on a really nice but casual dress.

I came around the corner fully ready instead of just throwing on a robe.
One of the lady's looked at me with a funny look and smiled.
"My lady, these men are here from your mothers castle."
My eyes widen and my eyebrows raised.
I cleared my throat.
"I don't think I know you or recognize you."
"No we only just arrived right after you left for your travels"
"My travels?"I giggled.
"Your mother said you were traveling to be with your future husband and marry. How sad she had to miss the wedding."
"She said that?" I chuckled. The man nodded.
"Yea.. but she sent gifts." I faked a smile.
"That's wonderful. Also I'm sorry about your husband, word had spread across the kingdoms and we were devastated."

"Yea...it was a terrible loss... uhm... why did my mother send you?"
"We are options." One of the men said and they all smiled and nodded their head.
I giggled a little and covered my mouth. I looked at the lady and giggled even more. She didn't laugh though.
"Options?" I snickered. I realized what he said and stopped laughing.
"You wasted your time, go back home." I turned around and walked towards one of the ladies.
"Pay each of them 10 coins and get them out of here."

I threw my coat on when I got back into my room and opened the window and looked outside. I saw the men leaving and Alban appeared out of nowhere. He looked up at me in the window and I walked outside.

"Who are those men?" He asked.
"Options"
"Options, what?" Alban laughed.
"My mother... she knew I married Robb and as soon as he dies she sends over 3 other men." I laughed. Alban looked at me curious.
"I don't know what the hell she wants from me. She told the me I was traveling to go meet my future husband. I literally ran away from home."
"Yet she sent options for you to marry..."
"She wants a good impression. She doesn't want people to think she's a bad mom because she sent her eldest son away and her 2 other children ran away." I laughed at what I said. My mother is so cruel but so desperate at the same time.
      "At least you had a mother"
      I looked over at Alban.
      "What happened to your mom?"
      "Died giving me birth.. that's why my father thinks I'm a disgrace. Cursed child." He mocked his father.
      "A sweet boy like you? How could it be your fault. Your not cursed."
      Alban nodded his head and looked at me.
      "What are you gonna do now with your life this kingdom is fading" He said.

"Well...I had a plan. I was thinking that I'd cross the sea, create my army, get a castle and rule there then come back here and bring everything with. Then I'd be Queen of the north."
      Alban smiled at Helena. Then he giggled.
"My dreams are completely different. I want to be free from sharpening swords and at least be a knight. But you... you can do way more than me me, anything you want."

I grabbed Albans hand
"Come with me, when I leave travel the sea with me. I'll buy you a ticket across the sea with me."
"I can't leave my father."
"Your father doesn't accept you, he doesn't love you.... You said it yourself."
"Helena.. I... I can't-no. I don't see a place for me in Essos, or anywhere really across the narrow sea."
"Yea well... I don't see a place for you here. You'll be with me, you can be by my side the whole time."
Alban nodded a couple times at me then I hugged him tightly.