9

I woke up and helped the ladies get Sansa ready to go to Kings Landing. Some of them helped me get ready for the day too. "I can't wait to see my room, I hope it has a balcony and some nice comfortable sheets so I'll feel cool and comfortable at night." Sansa says.

       The ladies chuckled, but I was still stuck on the fact that Sansa would be marrying Joffrey. After they finished doing my face and hair, I walked over to Sansa and took her hands. "Your getting married and your gonna be in kings landing forever." I said.

      "Not forever don't be silly." Sansa says while checking herself out in the mirror. I gave her a look, then took the mirror and took it out of her hands and placed it down. "Your leaving me, that means no more seeing you on monthly visits." I said.

      "Oh.. yes I forgot." Sansa says. "We'll write to each other. You must remember to send a raven to me. We'll send them back and forth. Right when you've got mine you immediately write back." I said. Sansa smiled. "I think that's a great idea." The ladies finished up her hair and face and I got dressed.

***

      Sansa, her father and Arya had left for the Capitol/ Kings Landing. I waved to Sansa as they all left. I had told her right before she left that one day we would meet again. Writing wasn't the only way I wanted to communicate with Sansa. After I headed back to inside the castle.

      "My lady." Somebody calls out to me. This time it wasn't who I thought I was. I turned around and it was the man who I told to work on my sword. "You.. I'm sorry did I have something for you or forget to speak with you?" I said. He laughed a little. "No but I have something for you, your sword my lady." He said unwrapping it for me.

      I held it in my hand and took a good look at it. Rubbing my finger against the steel. I noticed he's done some extra touches to it also. Thank you.. I- I love it a lot. Thank you." I said. "You already said that," he chuckled. I hugged him l then quickly let go.

      "I apologize for what the other man said to you yesterday, it's not likely for them to have a lady asking for a sword." He said. "It's alright."

      I took a look at the man. I thought he was rude and cruel. He was way more respectful to me now than he was to me before. "What's your name?" I asked wrapping up my sword. I noticed he even put my name on it, but wrote it as "Queen Helena." I smiled.

      "It's Alban."

      "I'll see you around Alban. Thank you for my sword. Thank you very much." I smiled and walked away.

      I was walking while looking down at the ground. "You'll be everybody's friend around here soon, maybe even the wolves too." A voice I recognized it was Robb stark. He took my sword out my hand. "wait-"

      "Wow he gave you the special treatment." Robb said.

      I laughed a little. "He's nice, and he knew exactly what I wanted." I said snatching the sword out his hand. "Now I just need to know how to fight with it." I said putting it back. Me and Robb kept walking and talked.

      I looked back and Alban was watching me a little. He must've saw me and Robb talking. I mouthed "thank you" to him he made no gesture back and just walked away. I turned my head back and kept talking and walking with Robb.

      When we got inside a random man stopped to talk to me. "Sorry to disturb you My lord and My lady, just want to let you know that your father has left Winterfell." He says. My father did tell me he was leaving but he said maybe, but he'd never leave without telling me where he's gone to.

      "Left? Where has he gone off to, he would've told me." "I'm sorry my lady but he told me not to tell you, either way I don't know. But he just wanted me to tell you that he was leaving." The man said and walled away. "I must go my lady, I enjoyed talking to you." Robb said. He kissed my cheek snd walked away.

      I enjoyed talking to Robb, we've talked more than we usually do since the last time I visited Winterfell. Last time I was nervous to even continue a conversation with him. He made me laugh, I certainly made him laugh.

      I didn't want to speed things up, we were only just friends at the moment. But soon I'm sure, mother will have a man arranged to marry me.

      I saw my mother talking to my brother and Mara. I hid behind the corner. She was yelling at them, I could hear it in her tone that she was disappointed and felt betrayed.

      I tried to overhear as much as their conversation as I could. And I could already tell that my mother was not okay with it, and would probably be making issac leave. I left Robb and went to find issac at his chambers.