Specials #4:Back to School(GOM)

Începe de la început

"Kasamatsu-senpai!!!"
"Stop shouting you blondie idiot!" He said as he kicked him.

'What a fuss...'

When you were in class, it was now time to introduce yourself. Again. It was Kise's turn and all the girls were squealing except you. You even had to cover your ears because unfortunately, you were surrounded by girls! Who were Kise's fans!! You looked for help to the teacher but failed as he looked at you with pity.

You were already anime crying at the torture.

'DAMN YOU KISE!!!!!!!! I'LL DAMN GET YOU FOR THIS!!! YOU WILL PAY!!! WHY!? IT'S JUST THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS!! JUST WAIT FOR IT!!!'

• Midorima Shintaro

"It seems like we're on the same class again."

You looked behind and saw Midorima and Takao looking over the board. You noticed the item in Midorima's hand...it's umm...umm...a toilet paper with cute designs...

'Is that his sister's?' You looked over at Takao and held the same face. He started to laugh real hard while you still look weirded by it. You really can never get use to his antics of this Oha Asa.

"You still...umm...have a...fondness for Oha Asa?"
"It's fate. And this is my lucky item for today. Since Cancer got the eighth place, I have to be a bit careful."
"Ah...I see..."

"Hahahaha!!! That face (Last name)-chan!! Hahaha!"

"Stop laughing Takao. I still can't get over his antics. I still remember when his lucky item was a centipede. ~le shivers~"

The three of you went to class together and start the introductions and all when suddenly, a classmate of you needed to go to the toilet but there was no toilet paper. He quickly grabbed Midorima's lucky item and went outside while Midorima was protesting.

Takao and you continued to laugh until he fell to the floor.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!! T-That w-was amusing Shin-chan!!"
"HAHAHAHAHAH.... Please no more...m-my stomach...hurts..."

You two were clutching your stomach hard,trying to ease your laugh but to no avail.

"Shut up Takao, (Last name)!!"

•Aomine Daiki

Aomine was not here so you quickly went to the rooftop to save Momoi the time for getting the bastard.

"Oi! Daiki! Stop reading those porn damn magazines! Momoi is about to get here and if you don't want to be scolded by her great time then stand up you lazy ass."

"Huh? Pink panties today (First name)?"

"What the- YOU DAMN ASSHOLE PERVERT!!!!!!" You kicked him so hard that he fell. Just at that time, Momoi opened the door and saw a passed out Aomine. She looked up and saw you angry.

"What did he do (Last name)-chan?"
"He damn looked at my damn panties!!!! This ASSHOLE PERVERT!!!"

"Umm... He already passed out though."
"Serves him right! How dare he!?"

"Ahahahaha...*nervously laughs*"
"If he ever piss me off today, I'm going to kick him down this building."
"*laughs nervously* umm... Should we get him to the infirmary?"
"I'll ask Wakamatsu-kun. Wait here."

You did call Wakamatsu and he carried him towards the infirmary. He asked what happened and he suddenly backed away from you. Based from your attitude, he knows that you can make it into reality.

"*laughs nervously* Well I'll be going now. Bye."
"Thanks."

•Murasakibara Atsushi

You brought a box of maiubo and brownies for Murasakibara since you know that he'll be there.

You were looking at the board when suddenly, you were shadowed. You looked up and saw Murasakibara.

"Morning Mura-kun!"
"Ara? (First name)-chin. Hello."
"Hmm? You're alone today?"
"Muro-chin is busy with something. What class are you (First name)-chin?"
"Class 2-A. You?"
"Same. Ah... It looks like Muro-chin's back. See you later."

"Mm!"

"Wah!! I-I forgot to give this to him!" You sigh and proceed to go to your class. When lunch came, you looked for Murasakibara and found him on the rooftop.

"Mura-kun! I've got some sweets with me!"
His eyes sparkled and you quickly gave him the bag containing the sweets. Himuro was also there and he thanked you. Now, he doesn't have to worry for a bit with his sweet tooth. You joined them for lunch and talked about a lot of things when suddenly, a girl came and confessed to Himuro.

"Wow...he's popular. It's just first day of class."
"Mm..."

You were eating your dessert when suddenly a group of girls came and knocked down your food. They were all there for Himuro! And it's just the start of class! Hold your damn horses!!

"M-M-My...pudding...My caramel pudding.... Wah!!!"

"Here."
"Huh?" You looked in front of you only to have a brownie in your mouth. Murasakibara is feeding you like a kid!

"Mura-kun...Thanks!"
"Mm. Do you want to try my maiubo?"
"You sure?"
"If it's (First name)-chin, then it's okay since she gave me this."
"Thanks!"

•Akashi Seijuurou

You were walking down the hallway when you saw Akashi. You're a second year now and this time, you're aiming to beat Akashi.

"Akashi."
"(Last name)."
"I'm going to beat you this year Akashi! You hear me!"
"Let me see you do it." He said as he walked away.

'Ugh!!! The nerve of him! You'll see! I'm going to defeat you! Hahahah!' You smiled creepily. You were still thinking of ways to defeat him. Today was the first day of class and you already plan to outsmart him.

Class has ended and you were now walking down the stairs when suddenly, you slipped. You waited for the impact but it didn't come since you were being pulled. And the one pulling you...was none other than, the red emperor.

"Akashi!"
"You seem to be in trouble there (Last name)."
"Shut up!"

You were about to stand properly when you were suddenly jerked by the hand. Akashi whispered to you.

"You're very interesting (Last name). I would like to see you try and defeat me. I'll wait and claim you soon. (Last name)." Then he left. You were left there gaping and blushing furiously.

"DAMN YOU AKASHI!!"

••with him••

He heard you curse and he chuckled. His charm is still working even for you.

=END=