Chapter 32

A/N: This chapter is pretty much just smut bc why not :)

I was having an amazing time with Chris and his family in Boston these past few days before my next show in Philly. It was nice for me to be around his family. They were so welcoming and a family dynamic like this is exactly what I needed. It was exactly where I needed to be. A great break from reality of the tour as well. "Chris!" I yelled as he lifted me off the couch and carried me into his room, tossing me gently on the bed.

"I was watching TV!" I laughed. He hovered over me and pressed kisses along my jawline. "Oh I'm sorry? Were you?" "Yes and you're distracting me..." I could feel my breathing getting heavier as his hands started to wander across my body. "God I love you." Chris mumbled. "I just can't keep my hands off of you..." I laughed and his face hovered over mine. I ran my fingers through his hair gently. "I love you too. And I want to thank you for always being there for me. I mean really, I don't know if I'd still be sober." I whispered.

"Well that doesn't really matter anyway, because you are sober, and I am here. I'm also not going anywhere." He kissed me passionately and his tongue slowly entered my mouth. Our tongues danced together as his hands moved under my top and glided across my skin. Goosebumps forming at his touch. I moaned into our kiss as I felt him squeeze my breast, rubbing his finger gently over my hardened nipples. "Chris..." I whispered. "Shh." He mumbled against my lips. His lips left mine and he slowly ran them down my jaw line, neck, and shoulder. He swiftly pulled the top over my head and discarded it on the floor. It didn't take long before he was kissing all over my exposed chest and upper body, leaving small bites in places only he would be able to see.

I took his hand in mine and laced our fingers together as his kisses moved south, stopping just above my leggings. His blue eyes met mine as he looked up at me through his long lashes. That one look was enough to make me melt under him. He pulled his hand away from mine and used both hands to pull down my leggings, kissing my things as he did.

My body felt hot and I immediately felt pooling between my legs. "Chris..." I whined. I hated him when he did this. I was too impatient. He didn't reply and pulled the leggings off, throwing them somewhere, before spreading my legs further apart and kissing literally everywhere except where I needed him most. "Chris I swear if you don't-" I was cut off by him sliding my panties out of the way and attaching his lips to my clit, his tongue swirling gently. My hands land on his head, tugging at his hair as he slides two fingers into me. "Fuck." I groaned, throwing my head back into the pillows as the pressure from his licking and sucking was building up. I could feel myself getting close and closer.

I let out a loud moan and tighten my grip on Chris's hair. He lets out a slight groan but doesn't let that stop him. His tongue started moving faster and the pleasure was almost overwhelming. "Chris, I'm close." I moan, my voice slightly quivering. "Fuck don't stop."

My breathing gets heavier and more moans leave my lips as he groans against me, vibrations sending me over the edge. My body shakes as I cum undone, with his fingers still pumping in and out of me. "Fuck, I'll never get tired of watching you come undone, Phee." Chris mumbles, moving back up towards my head. He pulls his fingers out gently and sucks on them sensually. "As always, you taste amazing." He moans, pressing his lips against mine. I taste myself on his tongue as it dances with mine.

He pulls away once more and places kisses along my chest and breasts. Instinctively my hips moved against his clothed erection, straining against his sweatpants. "Chris, fuck me right now." I groan. "So impatient." He mumbles, with a stupid smirk on his face, as he bites my nipple gently. "Chris..."

"Fine." He quickly flipped me around onto my stomach and pulled my ass in the air. "You want me to fuck you? I'll fuck you." I moaned and gripped onto the pillow in front of me as I heard him push his sweatpants down. He had the perfect view of my ass and my wetness dripping down my leg as he ran his tip through my folds. My breath hitches slightly. "Chris...Please..." I moan.

"Fucking hell." He groans as he begins to slide himself through my walls. He didn't wait either. Both hands grabbed my hips and pulled me back against him as he thrusted roughly into me. My moans were muffled by the pillow and comforter as he moved inside of me. The only sounds in the room were moans and skin against skin as his hips slammed against mine. Each thrust hit my g-spot perfectly from this angle and I was in heaven.

Chris's groans were music to my ears as he fucked into me hard. "Is this what you wanted?" He grunted. "Yes, fuck." I reach between my legs and begin rubbing my clit quickly, knowing I'm close. My body shakes lightly as I clench around him. I feel him pulse inside of me at the same time. "Shit, right there..."

"Fuck, Phee, cum with me baby." He moans, leaning down and kissing up my back that was no doubt slick with sweat. I groaned in response and felt myself come undone around him a second time. I felt him throb inside of me as he released himself. He groaned and stilled inside of me for a moment before pulling out. My body slumped back onto the bed as I heard him laugh slightly behind me and lean forward to kiss my shoulder. "Did I hurt you?" He asked, softly.

I shook my head, "No." It came out pretty muffled and he laughed. I felt him lift himself off of the bed and hear him walk towards the bathroom before coming back with a warm cloth to wipe between my legs. "That feels good." I mumbled. I heard him laugh again before he laid down next to me, pulling me close to his body.

"When do we leave for Philly?" I asked as I rolled over in his arms. "Tomorrow at 9am." Chris pressed a kiss to my forehead and I hummed in response. "Do you really not know your own schedule?"

"No. That's what Ralph is for." I smiled up at him and kissed him quickly. "Speaking of Ralph...did he sound jumpy on the phone yesterday?" I asked. "No more than usual." Chris shrugged slightly. "Way more than usual. He was very cagey."

"Phee, I love you but you drive the man crazy." Chris laughed and kissed my nose. "I do not drive him crazy!" He gave me a look and I gasped playfully before rolling my eyes. Chris was right. I'm a handful. "At least I pay him well."