Chapter 12

After we were finished taping the show, I made my way back to my hotel. I sighed as I opened the door and saw a vase full of sunflowers and another handwritten note. Chris. I still hadn't spoken to him and it had been almost a month since I left rehab. Though, every week, a new set of fresh sunflowers and would show up at my door. I smiled and picked up the note.

Dear Phoenix,

I wanted to congratulate you on the release of your new single. I've listened to it multiple times and I can confidently say that it's some of your best work. Very catchy. I hope whoever it's about breaks up with his girlfriend...Maybe he already has. The lyrics are so honest and raw, and your voice sounds amazing. You truly have a gift for music.

I also heard about your upcoming album, and I couldn't be more excited for you. I can't wait to hear it in its entirety. I know how hard you've worked on it, and I'm proud of you for all that you've accomplished. I know it's been a long road, and you've been through so much, but you've come out stronger and better than ever. Your passion and talent are truly unmatched, and I have no doubt that this album will be a huge success.

Love,
Chris

The note brought tears to my eyes and I re-read it a few times. As far as I knew, he was still with Jenny, but this note made me think something different. "Maybe he already has..." I whispered. Had he? I pulled out my phone and stared at the texts between Chris and I.

I threw my phone down on the bed and walked into my bathroom to change out of the outfit I wore on Jimmy Fallon

I threw my phone down on the bed and walked into my bathroom to change out of the outfit I wore on Jimmy Fallon. I peeled off the tight outfit and changed into a big t-shirt and a pair of black lace underwear. I touched up my makeup and hair for a minute until a knock pulled me out of my daze. I took a deep breath and opened the door, revealing a soaking wet Chris. I almost forgot it was pouring raining outside. I stared him before grabbing him by the collar of his jacket and pressing his lips to mine. The door shut behind him as he pushed me further into the room. I pushed his jacket off his shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. He shook his head, letting the wet water droplets hit me. I brushed his wet hair out of his face and slicked it back so I could see his eyes.

"You're in New York..." I said. "I'm in New York." He replied. "You were at Fallon weren't you?" He smiled and nodded. "I told you I'd support you, Phee. I want you." His hands found my hips and pulled me closer. My eyes widened and I pulled away from him. He looked at me funny and I smiled. "I know how to finish my song." I walked over to the bed and grabbed my laptop and guitar. "You have your guitar." Chris smiled at me and I nodded. "It was time to bring it back. Sit there." I pointed at the end of the bed and pulled the guitar in my lap.

"Phee..." "Do you like it?" "Phee, it's amazing. You're amazing." I set the guitar aside and moved the laptop out of the way. "I was about to cut it from the album. I couldn't ever finish it." I sat on my knees and stared at him. "I just needed to be patient." He pulled me by the arm until our lips crashed together. I bit down on his bottom lip and he groaned in our kiss.

I pulled away abruptly, "Chris..." "We're not together. I told her the truth." I looked down at my hands. "It's not your fault..." He pulled my face back up so our eyes met. "I want you, Phoenix Johansson. I have for a while now." "It was the black widow suit wasn't it..." I whispered in a joking tone. "You have no idea what seeing you in that did to me..." He mumbled, pushing me back down on the bed.

Scarlett had just gotten pregnant during filming for The Avengers: Age of Ultron and since she was unable to film some of the final scenes due to her baby bump, guess who filled in...They put me in a wig and the Black Widow suit...I looked just Natasha Romanoff.

Chris's hands slid under my t-shirt and he groaned when he realized I wasn't wearing a bra. "Are you trying to kill me?" He mumbled against my lips. I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth as he nipped at it. I ran my fingers through his wet hair and looked into his eyes. "I want you, Chris." "I want all of you, Phee." I pulled the sweatshirt and t-shirt off over his head, my own following shortly. His lips instantly attached to my neck and chest, his hands roaming across my breasts. I was laying there in just black lace underwear while he still had pants on. "Chris, pants." I breathed out, tugging at his pants, as his tongue was giving my nipples attention. He groaned and pushed himself off the bed to pull down his pants and boxers. I bit my lip as I watched his hardness spring out. He crawled back over me and pressed a hungry kiss to my lips. I could feel his length hitting my thigh, so close to my dripping center.

I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him close to me. He groaned in our kiss as he grinded against me. The only thing separating us was a thin piece of fabric. Not bothering to take them off, Chris simply pushed them aside and stuck two fingers inside of me. I clenched around his fingers as he moved them at a steady pace. "Fuck, you're so wet, Phee.." He whispered in my ear as his lips attacked my neck. He pulled his fingers out and his eyes met mine as he sensually licked my juices off of them. "Chris...Fuck me..." I panted and he gripped the panties, pulling them off my legs. I spread my legs for him and he crawled back between them. "You're so beautiful, Phee." His hand caressed my body before gripping my hip.

I smiled and pulled him down by the neck into a kiss. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist and he wasted no time before slowly pushing his tip through my folds and into my aching core. I moaned loudly, throwing my head back onto the pillows. Chris took that as an invitation to attack my neck and chest with love bites as he thrusted in and out of me slowly. His dick brushing my g-spot with each thrust as it traveled between my velvety walls. "Fuck." I groaned as my back arched off the bed. "You feel so fucking good, Phee. Fucking perfect." He groaned, hitting a spot deep inside of me. He leaned down to kiss me and I draped my arms around his neck. "I feel you clenching down on my cock, Phee. Let go." He groaned, burying his head in my shoulder.

He was right. I was clenching hard around him, my orgasm quickly approaching. I moved my hips in rhythm with his as one of his free hands reached between our bodies, gently rubbing my clit in small circles. That was enough. "Chris!" I cried out as my legs twitched and my orgasm flowed through my body. He kept his pace, and I could feel his cock swelling inside of me. "Fuck." He groaned, biting down on my shoulder. His cock was throbbing inside of me as he released, coating my walls. He placed his head on my chest as he finished and held me close to him. He pulled out and rolled over onto the bed next to me. "This time I'm not leaving." He mumbled, pulling me into his arms and under the comforter. I smiled, cuddling into his chest. Our bare bodies pressed together. "Good, because I don't want you too."