FOUR'S GAME - PAPERBACK AVAILABLE NOW

PAPERBACK AVAILABLE NOW

Four's Game (SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY #1 ) paperback is finally live on AMAZON for order!

Thank you all for the encouragement and love!

The link just went live 2 days ago & it said it should take 72 hours to take effect. Just in case anyone has trouble with the link!

Please remember that the NEW published version for Book 1 is only HALF (1/2) of the original wattpad version and does not include any NSFW/SMUT/EXTREME SEX scenes as the previous wattpad version!

ALSO, the other half of the original work will be published as the next part of the series.

I'm not trying to be rude, so I hope my posts don't come off that way. I'm just being real. For those who aren't reading these announcements and purchasing thinking they are getting sex scenes, smut, etc from Tiktok or things prior, please understand that you will be DISAPPOINTED. I do not care for any negativity or bad reviews as I will never compromise my FAITH by PUBLISHING things in my work I no longer support or agree with.

In my stories moving forward, I will not be adding smut, extreme sex scenes, a bunch of cursing or swearing. If you all are coming to read that kind of work, you WILL be disappointed. If you are following my work for sex scenes, extreme smut, etc, I WILL NOT be writing any of that anymore. Please understand this and be advised.

It would make absolutely no sense to add things in my stories that I don't support or promote just for more reads or followers. I don't care for that. If you're disappointed by the lack of smut and you want to get your rocks off, or water your gardens for your own delight, that has absolutely nothing to do with me. There's other creators on here that promote smut and sex scenes that you all can indulge into and enjoy.Please be advised and READ DISCLAIMERS. Thank you for all your support.

message me if you need any help or assistance.