TEASER [ 15 ] BRIDEZILLA

If you would like to read FULL EARLY ACCESS to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! FULL EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

CHAPTER TEASER - FULL ACCESS TO CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON

______________

[ 15 ] MATTEO'S RETURN - BRIDEZILLA

TOSHA

Matteo and I got dressed in the early morning after experiencing a thorough night of pleasure with one another. I was beyond exhausted and sore, however, I was excited to finally get to see the entirety of Nana's property and see the stables. We were called outside and told by a domestic worker of the estate that a light breakfast would be served before Thanksgiving dinner. That was a bit different from my tradition back home. Back home with my family, we starved until Thanksgiving dinner was prepared and it was the only meal we ate for the entire day. I was interested to see how his family did Thanksgiving and it their family had any traditions that were special.

I got dressed in a long sleeve brown nude top, high-wasted dark jeans and wore the dark roasted coffee toned riding boots that Matteo had purchased for me. I added pearl earrings and a bracelet to my look. I was never one to over accessorize but since Thanksgiving was upon us, I wanted to look my best if any photos were taken.

I made sure to pull my hair down, combing through it to ensure that it remained straight and contained few knots in case of any matting.

I lined my lips with a light coat of gloss and my look was complete.

On the other hand, Matteo was in a different attire than what I am used to seeing him in. And it was quite sexy to see him in a different wardrobe for once. He wore a plait fitted long sleeve button up that was tucked in, dark pants with a thick expensive belt and black riding boots. The first two buttons of his top were kept undone, revealing a bit of his chest and giving off a very sexy cowboy appeal. I had to keep myself from eyeing him down like a juicy piece of meat. The look intensified when he pulled one of the cowboy hats from the wall of his room and tried it on.

I was so ready to ride him that I forgot all about the real horses in the stables.

______________

If you would like to read FULL EARLY ACCESS to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! FULL EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

CHAPTER TEASER - FULL ACCESS TO CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON

______________