TEASER [ 23 ] HIGH STAKES

THIS STORY IS BEING WRITTEN ON PATREON ONLY! EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO READING THE STORY IS AVAILABLE ON PATREON!!!!!!

If you would like to read FULL EARLY ACCESS to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! FULL EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

CHAPTER TEASER - FULL ACCESS TO CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON

______________

TEASER [ 23 ] HIGH STAKES 

TOSHA

I obliged. "My sleep was fine. Why are you so wet like this? Did you work out this morning?"

"Nah, I went for a swim to clear my head." He kissed my head as he wrapped me up with one of his arms.

"Oh okay. How was your sleep? Last night was a bit unexpected."

Matteo nodded in agreement. "It sucks that our night was cut short. My night wasn't the best. I didn't get much sleep but..." He shrugged.

"Did you smoke this morning?"

He shook his head. "Nana sent me a scripture right before I thought of rolling up. It was very specific so I took a moment, paused and went for a swim instead. I don't know, maybe that was God trying to help me stop this addiction."

I embraced him as well and laid my head on his chest. "Well, I'm glad Nana was helpful in that way. I also don't want you to beat yourself up about last night. I know how close you are to Trey and once the call came through, it made all the sense for us to make sure Trey and Emilio were both safe."

Matteo sighed. "I hear you. Yet, I feel guilty, ya know? I put you in danger before at the Halloween party and I never want you to believe that I'm a dangerous person or would put you in harm's way. I guess I wasn't really thinking about how you felt while driving back down to the beach house. I really wanted to make sure the boys were okay. I apologize for that. Honestly, Tosh."

I patted his chest. "I accept your apology and I understand. I mean, I think we're still owed a night for ourselves and last night was really hectic. I see that Emilio's slept here last night. Any news on Floyd or Trey?"

Matteo sighed. "Floyd took Bash's room for the night. But Trey left with his cousins shortly after they arrived. I'm not sure what they're plan is or what they are thinking of doing to Hasani but the looks on their faces told me all that I needed to know."

I frowned and looked up to Matteo's eyes. "Trey hasn't reached out since?"

______________

THIS STORY IS BEING WRITTEN ON PATREON ONLY! EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO READING THE STORY IS AVAILABLE ON PATREON!!!!!!

If you would like to read FULL EARLY ACCESS to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! FULL EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

CHAPTER TEASER - FULL ACCESS TO CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON

______________