TEASER [ 18 ] HUMILITY

THIS STORY IS BEING WRITTEN ON PATREON ONLY! EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO READING THE STORY IS AVAILABLE ON PATREON!!!!!!

If you would like to read FULL EARLY ACCESS to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! FULL EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

CHAPTER TEASER - FULL ACCESS TO CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON

______________

[ 18 ] MATTEO'S RETURN - HUMILITY

MATTEO

I needed to lose a few pounds as I'd gotten lazy since I started dating Tosha. With us spending so much time together and constantly going out to eat, I'd gained more than I could carry and while I could definitely build it into muscle, shedding a bit was also necessary. I needed to have a perfect balance of my size and speed to woo potential NFL recruiters. I needed to be able to demonstrate explosive physicality and break tackles while still being able to gain yards after contact. There was no more time to waste. I could no longer slack.

While Floyd was spotting Trey, I had adjusted the weight to my barbell as well, adding 300lbs to the ends before getting into position to squat.

I needed to be able to squat 440 lbs and although before it seemed easy for me to do, as of late, with everything going on in my life, working out seemed harder and harder each and every time.

I sighed to myself as I positioned myself and took a squat.

"I thought you and that girl were feeling each other," Floyd told Trey, positioned at the top of his head and watching Trey closely to ensure his safety.

"What girl?"

"The pretty dread head girl? Ya know, a few players on the team saw y'all together and said you was only talking to her to get featured in her broadcast thing. What is it that she had again? the podcast or blog?"

"Oh you talking about Lola." Trey pushed his arms up, his lips tight as the pain burned his arms.

The feeling was mutual for me as the weight over my shoulders was not only burning my arms, but was intensely affecting my thighs. Nonetheless, I welcomed the pain, knowing that after a while, it wouldn't hurt as much and I'd be able to add more weights to the bell.

"Yeah, her. What's going on with that? Has she said anything about giving you an all exclusive feature? Between all of us, you and Emilio are the only true single ones. I think Merk might even have a little piece on the side." Floyd asked.

Trey's eyebrow raised at Floyd's tone. He pushed the bar back, hooking it with Floyd's assistance and sat up. From seeing Trey's demeanour switch, I lowered my bar and hooked it to the stand, watching them carefully in the fitness room mirror.

"Nah, Lola ain't like that. She's classy and focused on her own broadcast stuff. I see those players sniffing around her tryna get some play but she's not like that." He said sternly. He wiped his face with a towel that rested on his knee and took a gulp of water from his bottle.

___________

THIS STORY IS BEING WRITTEN ON PATREON ONLY! EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO READING THE STORY IS AVAILABLE ON PATREON!!!!!!

If you would like to read FULL EARLY ACCESS to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! FULL EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

CHAPTER TEASER - FULL ACCESS TO CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON

______________