TEASER [ EPILOGUE ] TURBULENCE

THIS STORY IS BEING WRITTEN ON PATREON ONLY! EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO READING THE STORY IS AVAILABLE ON PATREON!!!!!!

If you would like to read FULL EARLY ACCESS to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! FULL EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

CHAPTER TEASER - FULL ACCESS TO CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON

______________

[ EPILOGUE ] MATTEO'S RETURN - turbulence

TOSHA

5 YEARS LATER...

In the meantime, things with Matteo grew stronger and I formed a better bond with his mother, Nana, Vinny and even Keith. Suzie was still distant but after getting her big wedding and conceiving a few years ago, she became less of a wicked witch and warmed up a bit. We definitely weren't besties and she was still just as materialistic as ever, especially during her wedding day, yet, I believed their daughter brought out a warmer side of her that none of us has ever seen before.

Gramps continued his yearly family dinners and they got better with time. With the addition of Amie, Keith and Suzie's daughter, the air felt lighter and jovial. Matty got out of the rehabilitation center and had been doing quite well for a few years, however, he still had a lot of anger issues and impulsive moments. Notwithstanding, Matty was focused on rebuilding his fashion career, working alongside his mother on a new woman's clothing line. Everyone in the family could see how talented Matty was, but with his impulsive behavior and anger, he definitely needed to be closely monitored to help him avoid going backward with all of the progress that he'd made.

"Nat! Did you see the tape?" KC's voice bellowed downstairs again, and I frowned, rubbing my temples as she irked the headache that I was already fighting.

"I thought I gave you the tape." Vinny said, curiously.

After graduation, Vinny went on to work for the family business with Matteo's father and Gramps. He loved football, but I believed he was more invested in learning the family business, buying land and property and flipping it. The market was great on the north and east side and with his trust fund, he would be able to invest a great amount of money for rebuilds and renovations. His family had passed down a few properties to test what he could handle but just two years in, Vinny had started his first build on the east side near the beach and I was excited to see the final results.

After buying our own property, Matteo and I was blessed with fresh land and an even more beautiful estate. Our house undergo a few renovations through Gramps' company and I was thankful that all of our revenue stayed within the family.

Now, we lived in a 6 bedroom, 5.5 bath, two-story luxurious mediterranean home, expanding a room to Vinny full time while he worked and searched for properties elsewhere, KC during the holidays, a guest room, my office, our master bedroom and now, the very room that I stood in, the nursery.

I picked up the last mound of baby onesies that I'd purchased and began folding it.

"It should be down there," I shouted back, immediately regretting it as the baby kicked within my stomach. I cringed and frowned deeply, my hands leaving the onesies on the dresser and touching my baby bump.

At 25 weeks pregnant, I was in my second trimester and getting bigger each and every day. The baby was more alive and energetic in this trimester and I wasn't sure how things would play out in a full months. Although many people have purchased and sent over things for the baby, the gender was unknown as of right now. Matteo and I agreed to keep from knowing the gender of the baby until after he played his season and we sent out invitations for the baby shower. 

______________

THIS STORY IS BEING WRITTEN ON PATREON ONLY! EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO READING THE STORY IS AVAILABLE ON PATREON!!!!!!

If you would like to read FULL EARLY ACCESS to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! FULL EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

CHAPTER TEASER - FULL ACCESS TO CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON

______________