TEASER [ 20 ] RELAX

THIS STORY IS BEING WRITTEN ON PATREON ONLY! EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO READING THE STORY IS AVAILABLE ON PATREON!!!!!!

If you would like to read FULL EARLY ACCESS to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! FULL EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

CHAPTER TEASER - FULL ACCESS TO CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON

______________

[ 20 ] MATTEO'S RETURN - RELAX

TOSHA

With low tranquility music playing in the background, and the fresh scent of lavender and some sort of floral scent heightening my senses, I released a exhale and Matteo's arms wrapped around me as I stared at how beautifully designed the room was.

I shut my eyes, leaning back into him as he rocked us. His lips kissed my neck and I locked my fingers around his as they rested on my stomach.

"I hope this relaxes you, baby." His deep voice sent chills to my ears in ripples as he spoke to me. 

Matteo's lips were warm against mine. He held me securely, confirming the protection and security I had already felt in his presence. My hands massaged his curls as our kiss deepened, resulting in both of us releasing our groans of pleasure. His large hands traveled down to my butt and he gripped the mounds of my backseat, giving me a quick version of a massage that I hoped we could get to soon, or else, our minds would lead us elsewhere.

He picked me up, coaxing me to wrap my legs around his waist. A knock came to the door, causing me to jump.

"Give us about five more minutes," Matteo said, after breaking our kiss for just a moment. He redirected his attention back to me and a strong hand gripped my neck, and again his lips were back on mine.

Our lips were back in sync, savoring the taste of one another and experiencing the physical pleasure we shared for one another. My moans were quiet, not wanting to alert anyone of what we were actually doing in here instead of changing.

Matteo's kisses trailed over my cheeks and down my neck and I shut my eyes, enjoying the love he was showcasing. I grinned as he bit my ear, chuckling once he started doing this air-blowing thing that he recently found out tickled me. I pushed his shoulders back once the tickling had started and stuck out my foot to create distance between us.

"Stop it." I told him.

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh, you don't like that now?" He said mischievously. He stepped back to me, challenged me, and I pushed him again with my foot.

"Matteo," I warned.

He smiled, that faint dimple in his left cheek appearing while his pearly white teeth were displayed. 

____________

THIS STORY IS BEING WRITTEN ON PATREON ONLY! EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO READING THE STORY IS AVAILABLE ON PATREON!!!!!!

If you would like to read FULL EARLY ACCESS to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! FULL EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

CHAPTER TEASER - FULL ACCESS TO CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON

______________