TEASER [ 22 ] FIRST DATE (PART 2)

THIS STORY IS BEING WRITTEN ON PATREON ONLY! EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO READING THE STORY IS AVAILABLE ON PATREON!!!!!!

If you would like to read FULL EARLY ACCESS to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! FULL EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

CHAPTER TEASER - FULL ACCESS TO CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON

______________

TEASER [ 22 ] FIRST DATE (PART 2)

MATTEO

Trey shrugged, his face was also bruised and his busted lip jutted out. "You think I give a damn about my momma right now? Man, get out my face!"

"We been tryna calm him down but his cousins are already on the way." Emilio winced in pain from his bruised face.

"You need to let yo' cousins handle it. They know that life better than you do, Trey." Floyd interceded. "You've already done enough by being on that phone call for as long as you were. You don't think if something happens to Hasani tonight that you won't be a top-five pick suspect? You need to chill right now and wait for your cousins."

"Listen to Floyd, bro. This is football that is on the line. Your cousins handle what they can in the southside but you are the trophy son who can get out with football as your support." I tried to reason with him. He was allowing his emotions to guide him and if they took over, I wasn't sure if Trey would have a spot on the team or anything for his future.

Trey's nostrils flared and without words, he sat down, his chest still heaving as anger pulsed through him. His eyes were fixed on the 9mm that sat on the coffee table.

The sounds of Tosha's feet hitting against the floors caused me to turn around and the boys' eyes followed the sound as well. She stood behind us in the living room doorway with her big brown eyes staring curiously but in much fear of what was currently going on. From Emilio's bruised face and Trey's busted lip and exposed bruises to the chest, I knew she could tell how serious the situation truly was.

She was acknowledged with a silent wave from Emilio and a head nod from Floyd and Trey barely rose his head to meet her eyes. He was too fixed on his thoughts and what his next move would be.

"I'm gonna...wait upstairs..." She said quietly, looking to the gun and again at Emilio holding the bag of peas to his jaw in pain.

I nodded to her and watched as she stepped away from us, not wanting to get involved in any of this and I didn't want her near anything that could potentially hurt her.

Nevertheless, for the rest of the evening, I sat with Emilio, Trey and Floyd to figure out what the hell happened and why Hasani would strike at such a random time as tonight. All the while, Trey's cousins were on their way and I couldn't imagine what would come from their involvement. I just hoped that Trey and my boys would walk away from this all with their hands clean.

Because if not, I would have to get a few people on my side of the fence involved and that would result in a war that I didn't want to start. 

______________

THIS STORY IS BEING WRITTEN ON PATREON ONLY! EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO READING THE STORY IS AVAILABLE ON PATREON!!!!!!

If you would like to read FULL EARLY ACCESS to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! FULL EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

CHAPTER TEASER - FULL ACCESS TO CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON