TEASER [ 21 ] FIRST DATE (PART 1)

THIS STORY IS BEING WRITTEN ON PATREON ONLY! EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO READING THE STORY IS AVAILABLE ON PATREON!!!!!!

If you would like to read FULL EARLY ACCESS to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! FULL EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

CHAPTER TEASER - FULL ACCESS TO CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON

______________

[ 21 ] FIRST DATE (PART 1)

TOSHA

"Casanova's here?" Niecy questioned, running a comb through my hair and styling it so that it sat in a certain way on my shoulders.

"Yes. How does the back look?" I asked her, twisting in the seat in the middle of our living room. Niecy had pulled out her tall framed floor mirror and angled it perfectly to allow us to see. I fixed the dress, running my hands over my stomach and frowning a little as the weight was evident in the mirror.

I had definitely gained weight for the weeks Matteo and I had been together. I believe that it was the result of us constantly eating or snacking around one another. However, while he was constantly transforming his fat into muscle with intense workouts from football, on the opposite end, I was gaining a tummy, my breasts were fuller and my butt was poking out way more than I had ever seen it. The thought of pregnancy had crept into my mind, and Niecy and I had spoken about it, and she encouraged me if I was fearful of anything, to simply take a test in order for me to see for myself. I was still putting that off for right now, but I did make a mental reminder to get to that after tonight.

"It looks good. Did you spray yourself?" She questioned, pushing away any fly hairs that were poking on my hair.

"Yes, I have a travel-sized lotion and spray in my bag." I told her. I stood up and looked down at the heels that Matteo had picked out to match the dress. He had definitely done a good job, all the way down to getting the dress to fit my curves, even as I had gained a little weight. I reached for a gloss and applied another layer on before thoroughly examining myself in the mirror.

After Niecy and I did another one over on my look, I was out of the door and heading towards Matteo's truck. He stepped out immediately and wore a fitted black dress button up shirt, a matching gold belt and pants that hugged his muscular legs to perfection. His eyes were drawn to me and never left me. Love reflected from his eyes as his lips spread into a grin once I was close enough to take his hand in mine.

"Baby, this dress on you..." He looked at me up and down and couldn't hide his deep appreciation for my appeal.

I released my smile, nervousness creeping up on me with all of his staring. "You did a really good job with picking this dress out for me. I love it." I told him. "And you look so handsome." I reached for his face and touched his jaw. His beard was still clean from the thanksgiving break and his curls were more defined than ever and glossy.

"Thank you, baby." He assisted me in getting me inside the truck and shut my door behind me. I didn't miss getting a whiff of his cologne as he passed by from the blowing winds. It was breaktaking and had a fresh scent.

The warmth of his car welcomed me and there was no evidence of marijuana smoke. Just the warmth of his heater and his cologne.

Matteo jumped into the drivers seat and looked over to me, his eyes still roaming around the length of my body.

"What?" I questioned.

The side of his mouth raised. "Just admiring your beauty, is all." He said, reaching for my hand and kissing it before starting the engine. "It's a bit chilly where we'll be going so I bought a coat for you just in case."

His consideration on my behalf made me smile. "Thank you, babe. Where are we going?" I strapped my seatbelt as he pulled out of the parking lot of my apartment complex.

"This is another surprise. So I want to show you before I tell you." He said. "It'll be worth it." Matteo told me. 

______________

THIS STORY IS BEING WRITTEN ON PATREON ONLY! EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO READING THE STORY IS AVAILABLE ON PATREON!!!!!!

If you would like to read FULL EARLY ACCESS to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! FULL EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

CHAPTER TEASER - FULL ACCESS TO CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON