[ 07 ] ARROGANCE (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL)

Hello! This chapter is being posted on my PATREON AND Wattpad as it is the party half of the Halloween holiday party.

ACCESS TO PREVIOUS AND OTHER CHAPTERS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON. I've reuploaded some of my Old works from 2015-2020 back on my wattpad page since some people think that i'm new to writing and aren't aware of my previous works from YEARS AGO, let me just remind some people that I've been writing on wattpad since 2013 and have had millions of reads BEFORE i started the Four book. 

Holiday specials will be posted on both Patreon and wattpad.

Remember that each moment you spend commenting hate, it could be a moment you can use to spread love and positivity, or to shut up. :D

MATTEO'S RETURN - [ 07 ] arrogance (UNEDITED)

MATTEO

"I'm liking this costume you got on, mi amor," Emilio Rodriguez, one of my teammates, spoke loud enough through the crowd of drunk bodies for Niecy to hear him. Although he was eyeing her down, I knew that Emilio was a very respectable young man and he wouldn't do anything that would be harmful to Niecy or Tosha.

However, Niecy playfully swatted him like a fly. "Yeah, the person wearing the costume would look even better if you got me and my girl here a drink." She teased him, whispering something over to Tosha.

Tosha looked over to her and covered her mouth with her hand and then elbowed her friend.

Niecy and Tosha walked in front of Trey, myself and a few other guys from the team that decided to tag along after the game. I assumed that Bash was somewhere with Jasmine as we'd left them at the front of the house. Although I was beat up from the field, I was excited to be here tonight, celebrating with my girl out in the open finally. The costumes Niecy had chosen for Tosha and I stood out and I was thankful for that. After hearing Tosha's concerns about rumors and gossip that people were saying around campus about us, there was an obligation within me that felt that our relationship needed to be made known more publicly

I could care less about seeing Ada tonight. Matter of fact, anyone that wasn't Tosha seemed to blur into the background to me. My eyes were laser focused on her and her beauty.

The costume she wore accentuated her body and drew my eyes closer to her curves. The colors laid well on her skin and the dark straight wig wasn't a usual look for her, however, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing her dressed up like this.

I took a hold of Tosha's hand as Emilio continued his flirtations with Niecy, leading us to an open table where drinks were being mixed. I didn't want to lose her in the crowd, and I also wanted to let any other man around know that she was mine.

She looked sexy in her costume and I knew that with the amount of booze that would be consumed tonight, men would flock to her like wolves in dire need of food.

"This costume looks good on but would look better off, baby," I whispered-yelled into her ear, pressing my body closer to hers, in an attempt to feel what was rightfully mine.

Her giggles could be heard despite the bass of the music pounding in my head. "No sex, remember?" She whispered back to me.

"We don't have to have sex for me to see what's underneath here." I pressed further, nibbling on her ear.

Her sweet laughs felt like a melodic tune to my ears. "If I take anything off in front of you, I'll surely be laid on my back with you wrapped in my legs,"