THE END [ ongoing publishing ]

Hello, guy!

I just wanted to say thank you for all the support and even all the hate from this story. Although I've wanted to branch off and create more stories and add them to the series, nothing is concrete for right now.

Thank you to all those who read the chapters on wattpad and stuck it through, whether you left and came back, shared feedback or didn't and all of those who joined the PATREON ZOOM book club.

I lost passion many times when writing this story as I felt( knew) that my journey with God would definitely change many plots and points of narration for my work.

I have a lot of workload currently on my plate. I feel stretched thin tbh so don't expect this story to be edited, revised and published for print anytime this year. I'm still working on so many other projects but I'm shooting for 2024 to have this edited revised and published on Amazon for you all.

ONGOING STORIES:

- WITHOUT YOU 

***** SUMMARY: In a celebratory night in Las Vegas, make-up artist Junie "Juju" Parker meets the sleek and charming millionaire Dru Cooper. With Juju trying to get her mind off her exhausting ex and Dru trying to complete his end of a business deal, the two find solace within each other. One drunk night leads to confusion, chaos and...marriage? A business deal seemed to turn into something more and the two can't seem to leave each other alone but is Dru ready to commit to her beyond what their contract entails?

- I WISH I WAS ENOUGH 

***** SUMMARY: When Brooklyn Hudson's mom gets a new job in another state, Brooklyn is ecstatic. That is until her mother informs her that Brooklyn won't be coming with her.

Instead, Brooklyn is going to be living with her dad in Florida for the rest of her senior year. Upon hearing the news, her main goal is to stay as hidden to the human eye as possible and finish her senior year off and restart her life once she goes off to college. But that idea flies out the window just as she encounters the schools most popular basketball players: The Bryant brothers.They seem to find an interest in the new girl. That is, everyone but the oldest mysterious brother, Lovell Bryant. Not a guy too fond of change, he isn't too pleased to accept her into the mix of his already complicated life and friend group. He challenges her, keeps her at arms length and somehow seems to hold a deep mysterious layer of another side of him that would soon reveal something about the Bryant family that he's been fighting so long to keep hidden.Join Brooklyn as she enters a new state, a new school, an artistic father and the unexpected, mysterious group of the Bryant brothers.

- THE SOARING DONAI

*****SUMMARY: Millenniums after a reset on Earth has taken place, new civilizations have been created, separated by class, 14 royal families and many tribes of the Kingdom of Kalmano. Generation after generation has been thoroughly scanned and sought by the Soaring Donai, the overseer of the world but none have been found without fault to purify the next generation and bring purification to the land to claim a gift of prosperity for the people.

Nevertheless, a baby has been conceived from a royal family in a distant village in the kingdom. The parents of Siyanda Okafor has kept her hidden from outsiders for 8 years of age. In those years, Siyanda has been heavily monitored, taught and upheld the instructions of the Soaring. Siyanda has been assessed for her last test and has been announced without fault, declaring her fit once she is officially of age to wed, to purify the land through her bloodline.The only problem is, the suitor picked by the Soaring is not what Siyanda would've expected for her to wed. The man picked was a barbaric hunter in a village across the barriers of her accepted reach in the countryside. Far from the touch of the Soaring, Siyanda is left with a duty to help save the soul of her mate and claim the gift of prosperity for the kingdom of Kalmano before it slips from her generation.

______________________________________________

I am writing Without You on PATREON for now but will share teasers.

I will upload a few starter chapters for THE SOARING DONAI and it is BWWM but it's more fantasy, regal, etc.

If you all want to reach me, I check my wattpad DMs everyday and I check PATREON messages in about 24-48 hours and will respond back.

I post on my wall EVERY week. there's not a week that goes by that I don't put up some sort of update on my wall so if you're searching for insight on me or what's going on during the week, the wall will be updated always.

I do not do any reading requests. I'm very picky when reading stories and for the most part, I'm currently enjoying reading physical books rather than digital. I'm working on my laptop all day so I don't want to spend my free time reading more on an electronic device.

I'm very thankful and grateful for you guys.

Also, I am a indie self publishing writer so things may take some time since I am a one woman show, have bills to pay, and am still looking for a career that will fit the lifestyle that I want. I feel like I'm also still searching for my full identity and things that will bring me fulfillment so I will be trying out new writing styles that most definitely might bring me new readers from other genres.

I'm excited.

I hope you all enjoy reading and when I have updates, I will make sure to notify either on this story, or on my wattpad wall.

love ya!