Part Thirty Three

Next morning

They were at the restaurant and Ferit was a bit stressed. She sighed and knew he had to relieve stress so she prepared some traditional tea for him.

" Come , sit "

She smiled and poured the tea but ferit knew he had to do something. Their lives have been suffering too much.

" I called our security , they will come soon and they will be around the restaurant from now on "

He stated and Looked at her whom stared at him concerned.

" Ferit no one would come and do something in restaurant. No way , especially guys around the
restaurant. Customers run away "

She sat down on the chair and he looked at her , not agreeing with what she just said.

" Y/n , this issue is not open to discussion. Someone came and entered the kitchen , the other one went to ice house and closed the door on you , you still say who can enter the restaurant " .

Now realizing he was saying right , she sighed and closed her eyes.

" But- "

" No but. I will go get my computer and I will work from the car from now on "

She widened her eyes and looked at him in disbelief.

" Ferit- "

Without listening , he walked out of there and she just sighed. Somewhere in her head , she knew she was in danger and she also knew what he was doing was right but she just can't seem to digest that it'll create much more concern to her and him not being able to office because of her stressed her out more.

    Tim's skipped

" I know it's fake "

Her heart dropped as she listened to what just Deniz said. Ferit whom was standing beside her also tensed.

Deniz came to meet her at restaurant but seeing ferit he decided to reveal everything he got to know about their relationship. The fake marriage they have.

She stared at Deniz in disbelief and concern. 

" I know your marriage is fake "

She looked up to ferit whom was staring at Deniz , as if he wanted to know how he got to know about it and it tensed her even more.

" I know you are playing such a game to get bulut back "

Ferit gave her a look and she looked into his eyes. 

Deniz left and ferit grabbed her arm , taking her away for privacy and she looked at him in disbelief, the way he was dragging her.

" Ferit- "

" Didn't I tell you not to trust asuman !?? Didn't you know that she would do something like this !? "

" I knew.  Is it okay !? I knew but I wanted her not to , so I prayed "