Part Nine

Y/n's Pov.

I thanked Fatos as she handed me the iced coffee.

I was ready to leave to Mr

I was ready to leave to Mr. Ferit's house and I said.

" I'm full ".

I handed her the glass back and said.

" Honey , it's time to say goodbye. I'm leaving ".

I got my bag and she said.

" Oh , is that all your bag ? ".

I said.

" What's wrong with this Fatos. Two or three days is enough. If necessary , I will ask from you ".

She said.

" Girl , were sending you to war In the castle of wood prince. Now is the time for revenge. Very stylish when appropriate , you have to be very beautiful when appropriate, Y/n. This arsenal is not enough   ".

I said.

" Fatos , this is nonsense. No. The war is over. The man's pain is too big anyway. Let bygones be bygones  ".

She said.

" Girl ".

I looked at her and she darted her gaze towards me and said.

" Did you get soften against Ferit ?? Look , let me know ".

I said.

" Fatos. Don't make me crazy. I didn't soften. You know why I am going. For bukut's sake  ".

I hugged her as she hugged me back and smiled and we kissed each other's cheek and I grabbed my bag and walked out.

I took a deep breathe and stopped when I saw .....Deniz.

He opened his arms and said.

" Perfect timing ".

I smiled and said.

" Deniz ".

He said.

" Did you get my message ? ".

I said.

" I got it but late so couldn't reply ".

He said.

" I don't want my head chef to perish on the road. Our workplace will fix the transportation. I forgot to say that's why I came to let you know. Of course you didn't say anything. We didn't talk about salary. You're right. Let's talk. Let's bargain ".

I chuckled and said.

" Deniz. Yesterday , Mr. Ferit and bulut came home. To offer a job. You know bukut's situation. Someone has to be with him ".

He said.

" Apparently you agreed ".

I said.