Part Thirty Two

Morning .

Bulut and Y/n were in the kitchen as she was feeding bulut breakfast with her hands after done preparing it.

She looked so pretty and motherly , treating bulut just like his own son. Bulut was sitting on the kitchen counter as per on his Request and she was standing in front of him , playing with him while feeding him.

She took the spoonful of yogurt towards his mouth whom excitedly munched it down and showed his chipped tooth while smiling making her smile with him.

They both were smiling when all of a sudden , ferit and Tarik walked inside and ferit spoke.

" Bulut , it's time to leave for school. We're getting late. "

Bulut crossed his arms against his chest and pouted.

" I always want to stay here. I don't want to leave "

He pouted and all of a sudden showed his chipped tooth and the Emptiness of tooth in between his teeth.

" Uncle , when will my tooth grow ? "

Everyone chuckled at his question and Y/n placed the bowl down and held bulut's puffy cheeks in his hands before pulling them softly.

" When you grow up , munchkin "

She kissed her whole face before putting him down on the floor as he giggled and wore his bag. He quickly held Tarik's hand walking out playfully as she stated at him lovingly.

" I'll drop you off at hospital ? "

She looked up at ferit and felt happy that he asked her but she had to decline it.

" It's too early for me besides , I have to call asuman. She did not go home again last night "

" Where did she stay ? "

He asked making her sigh.

" She has a friend to stay with "

A sigh escaped her lips. She had too much responsibility on her shoulders and Asuman was a bigger one. She was a bit of hard to handle.

" See you then "

He spoke and she replied politely but he could notice her tired expression but decided to walk out. He left and she sat on the chair , laying her head back as she felt too tired.

                     Time skipped

While talking to asuman in the morning , she got to know that deniz was involved in an accident and she did not waste a single second and rushed to meet him at his house.

She reached and Asuman opened the door for her earning an intense gaze from y/n. She walked inside straight and noticed Deniz laying on the bed with a plaster around his arm.

" Are you okay ? "

Deniz looked up from his food towards her and was taken aback by her , here. She walked close to him before sitting on the bed while he nodded his head.

" I am fine , thanks "

" May I ask why you did not tell us ? "

He looked down and she noticed the gloominess in his eyes.

" I did not want to disturb you and also it was late   it's nothing that much serious "

She sighed and looked at him with worry and concern. She wanted deniz to understand that she could not be in a relationship with him and he was doing all this in anger.

" Did it happen because of me , deniz ? "

He looked down and she stared at him with sadness. It took a lot of courage for him to shake his head as a no.