Part Eleven

Y/n's Pov.

I was working in the kitchen. Bulut was sitting in living room playing with toys when ...... Asuman , my younger sister came.

She said.

" Surprise ".

I said.

" What are you doing here ? ".

She said.

" Come on. What kind of a welcome is this ? ".

I looked at her , not bothered and with a questioning look. She smiled and said.

" Come come ".

She pulled me in a hug and I said.

" Asuman. I'm asking again , what are you doing here ? ".

She said.

" This is your new home. I just wanted to come and see ".

I said.

" Don't talk with your nonsense here Asuman ".

She pouted and placed her bag down and I said.

" Leave before Mr. Ferit comes ".

She said.

" Come on- ".

I glared at her and she said.

" Okay. I'll leave soon but let me sit for a while ".

I sighed and let her sit for a while. Just for a while.

Ferit's pov.

I read the paper :

" It wasn't appropriate for him to live with a single man. Considering the child's age and trauma , growing up In a happy family environment ".

I clenched my fist and said.

" It says a happy family environment. It is as if he will be in a happy family environment with Hakan ".

I sighed and said

I sighed and said.

" They even lied to my mother. It is not possible to live with a mentally ill grandmother.... I will go crazy ".

I was so mad and Engin said.

" Does Deniz know that a lawsuit will be filed ? That her sister applied ? ".

I sighed and said.

" No I didn't say anything yet so she wouldn't be in between , but it's only a matter of time before she finds out "

Engin said.

" I hope bulut will not go to the court .Poor kid shouldn't enter such places ".

I said.