part Twenty three

Y/n's Pov .

I got ready and looked at myself in the mirror.

I went to deniz's bar as he had invited me and by reaching there , he had escorted me inside and we were having a nice talk when I noticed Hakan and Demet

I went to deniz's bar as he had invited me and by reaching there , he had escorted me inside and we were having a nice talk when I noticed Hakan and Demet. I could see hakan's eyes staring at me like a protective family.

I sigh and Demet asked me.

" Where's Deniz ? "

I ignored her and she looked around praising the place while Hakan stood next to me and whispered.

" How have you been ? "

I rolled my eyes and he chuckled knowing I didn't want to talk to him after what he's caused me. Deniz came back and met Hakan and Demet and moved them away from me knowing I wasn't liking the situation.

He walked away with them when I heard a " good evening " from behind me and I turned to side to look at , ferit.

" Good evening "

" Can you come outside. I want to talk about something "

 I want to talk about something "

" I'm waiting for Deniz "

" It's important "

He walked out as I followed him behind. We reached to the rooftop and towards a table as we both stood facing each other.

" I expected an explanation from you today you won't tell anything unless I talk . Why did you resign ? And why did you quit like this ? Just by leaving a note . Without any explanation .without saying anything . I don't think I deserve this ."

" You are right . I shouldn't have done this "

I was avoiding eye contact with him when suddenly he hold my chin and made me look at him.

" Can't you look at my face ? "

" I don't want like this "

" Is that all ? "

" That's all. I have no other answer . I want my life in a different way and I resigned . Understand that  "

" Y/n. By quitting , you can avoid cooking . You can't escape from me . No . I knew that you wouldn't give answer. Thank God , I researched the issue  "