Part Twenty Nine

***

I got ready for the work and came downstairs to see ... Ferit standing. I smiled and greeted him.

" Good morning "

" Good morning. Security called. The police came to the door "

My smiled dropped as the bad thoughts rushed to my head.

" The police ? "

" Yeah. Let's see what happens "

He walked out as I followed him behind and saw the cops entering.

" Mr. Ferit ? "

Ferit and the officer shook hands.

" Good day , organized crime department"

" Yes "

" I have to detain you. A significant amount of narcotic drugs were seized in your company's truck "

My heart dropped.

" What are you talking about. It's impossible , even there is such thing , it has nothing to do with me "

" Mr. Ferit the situation is serious and the operation is big. There are other detentions. You have to come with us to the police station to be questioned ... Here please "

" What does that mean ? "

I looked at Ferit and hold his arm.

" Y/n , obviously it's a trap. We'll solve it , don't worry. You don't leave the house. I'll go right away "

" No way- "

" No , y/n "

He hold my shoulders as I stepped forward to go with him.

" You don't leave the house , okay ? I'm going to give a statement. There is security at the door , but if you want , call fatos and wait together , okay ? "

He caressed my cheek and tried calming me.

" We'll be right back , don't worry "

" Be careful ".