Part Twelve

Next morning.
Y/n's Pov.

I got ready for today.
and got bulut ready too. We went in the car and to the court. Deniz was with us.

I was nervous. Me , bulut and Deniz sat down as Ferit sat with the lawyer.

Bulut held my hand and said.

" Y/n. I cannot stay with anyone other than my uncle ".

I said.

" Do not worry. Your uncle wouldn't leave you to anyone else ".

He said.

" He Won't , right ? ".

I shook my head we looked at ferit as he winked at bulut and gave a slight smile.

I smiled and held Bulut's hand.

Ms. Demet's lawyer said.

" Sir , my client and her husband are respected members of society. Moreover , my  client is the child's aunt. Opponent objection accuses that Ms. Demet haven't spoken to her father Mr. Demir for a many years , stating that Mr. Demir didn't wanted him or his family ... Together with my client. However as seen here , just one day before Mr. Demir's death .... In favor of Ms. Demet. Asked to allocate shares from the company but he passed away suddenly ".

Mr. Ferit's lawyer stood up and said.

" Sir , this is the first time we see these documents  and these documents are copies not original ".

My heart started beating faster.

Demet's lawyer said.

" Ferit Aslan's play to my client Demet Önder ..is obvious. Mr. Ferit kept these documents aiming to misrepresent my client. It is obvious that he wants to have a single say in company management through the child. Sir , my client and her husband is in a position to provide an ideal family environment. Mr. Ferit is a man who lives alone. A child of his age , it is not right to be left in the hands of a nanny  ".

Judge said.

" Trial is postponed to the later date. In order to examine the evidence , u til the decision is given ,custody of Bulut kaya is be given to .... ".

I was at the state of exploding out of nervousness. My heart was beating fast. Normal than it's rate. Everyone looked at the judge to listen to his statement. Deniz had his hands joined. Everyone's breath was stuck in their throats.

He said.

" ... His aunt demet Önder ".

That's it. I looked at Mr. Ferit. Bulut broke down and said.

" Uncle. Can't I stay at my mothers house ? .

Mr. Ferit looked at me and bulut hugged me. I hugged back , wrapping my arms around him. I looked at Mr. Ferit and he had tears.

I said.

" Bulut. Let's get some fresh air ".

He shook his head and I kissed his forehead and Deniz picked him up and I looked at Mr. Ferit.

Time skipped.

At the end , bulut had to go to Ms. Demet's house. We reached and saw Ms. Demet. Mr. Hakan waiting for bulut.

Ms. Demet walked to bulut and said.

" Welcome dear , you brought joy to our house ".

Mr. Hakan looked at Mr. Ferit as He ignored him. I looked at Mr. Hakan and he gave me a smile. Bulut wasn't in the mood to talk as I sat down in front of him and said.