Part Ten

Y/n's Pov.

Me and bulut were going to Deniz cuz Bulut insisted on going and I couldn't Say no to him.

We were having fun and playing games when ..... Ms. Demet , Deniz's sister came and I let her play with bulut cuz of course , she's his aunt.

I was standing with Deniz when suddenly my phone rang. I saw Mr. Ferit calling me. I picked up and Said.

" Yes. Mr. Ferit ".

He said.

" I got your note. You went to therapy . "

I said.

" We did .... We finally convinced bulut. I informed Mrs. Ikbal not to disturb you ".

He said.

" Where are you now ? ".

I said.

" Of course , when bulut went out , he didn't want to come back in. He said he wants to see his uncle so we came to Deniz ".

He said.

" Well done , they couldn't play in the morning ".

We heard bulut laughing loudly and Mr. Ferit said.

" I think he's having a lot of fun ".

I said.

" Yes. He is ".

Mr. Ferit said.

" Can you give him the phone so I can talk to him too ? ".

I said.

" Yes ".

I looked at bulut and gulped and handed the phone to bulut and he told him about Ms. Demet. I closed my eyes and bulut said.

" He wants you ".

He looked at me and I smiled and grabbed the phone and said.

" Yes- ".

He said.

" Go home now , y/n ".

I said.

" Okay. We're leaving soon ".

He said.

" I said right away , y/n. Not soon. Now ".

Time skipped.

We were all having dinner and bulut said.

" Do you know uncle , there are more kangaroos than people in Australia ?"

Mr. Ferit said.

" Really ? ".

I closed my eyes and bulut said.

" Yes yes. There was even a bird called camel ( ostrich ) but it can't fly ".

Mr. Ferit said.

" Did your aunt tell you this ? ".

He said.

" Yes. My aunt told me all about it. She will even show photos of all of them when she arrived ".

I said.

" I'll remove these. Sorry ".

I quickly stood up and picked up the plates and quickly ran inside. I sighed And mumbled. 

" You talk alot bulut ".

I turned around and gasped when I saw ..... Mr. Ferit. I smiled and he looked at me with his sharp gaze and said.