Part Thirty One

------

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I was impressed by myself .

I smiled and got my bag and my phone before walking down the stairs and outside to see my ride already arrived

I smiled and got my bag and my phone before walking down the stairs and outside to see my ride already arrived. I quickly got inside and took a deep breath and waited for my destination to arrive.

At the venue .

I walked outside and I could feel the stares. I took a deep breath and without giving any care about anyone , walked inside the place like i own it. I smiled and the helper opened the door for me as I thanked him. I entered into the venue and smiled.

I looked at the front to see ..... Them standing together.

I smiled and fatos was the first to call my name

" Y/n "

Everyone looked in my direction and I smiled at ferit. He stared at me as I stared back at him with a small smile. He had a grin on his face and stepped closer as I walked towards him. I walked towards him as he wrapped his arm around me , engulfing me in his big body.

" I'm sorry for being late "

He smiled and placed a small peck on the side of my head and smiled.

" You look gorgeous "

His hand on her back pulled her more closer as she gave him a sweet addicting smile. He hugged her and she stood beside him , hugging his figure. Fatos winked at me and I chuckled. My eyes met Hakan and he gave me a smile and I couldn't understand it.

Everyone started looking around the paintings and I held Ferit's arm and he smiled taking me away from everyone.

" You said you wouldn't come ? "

" I changed my mind "

" Thank you for not leaving me alone ... "

" I'm here because of the deal we made , nothing else "

" It doesn't matter why you came. You came and you're with me . Everyone sees us as a happy married couple. That's enough  "

" You don't look bad "