Part Fourteen

Y/n's Pov.

I swapped my phone with Asuman's. Well she didn't want to but as the oldest one , she had to listen. I swapped the SIM cards and Fatos helped me with it as I left to get ready and wore this.

 I swapped the SIM cards and Fatos helped me with it as I left to get ready and wore this

I said.

" I'm leaving. Take care. Goodbye ".

Fatos said.

" Good bye. Take care too baby ".

I smiled and went out to head to work.

****

I reached and saw .... Mr. Ferit in the kitchen. I slowly walked in and said.

" You are here. So , you didn't go to work ".

He said.

" Didn't you say that the company is gloomy and the house is spacious ? "

He said.

" I thought you were right. I decided to work from here today ".

I smiled and said.

" Good idea ".

I walked past him and placed my things down as he pulled the chair out and saw in kitchen.
I looked at him and said.

" Mr. Ferit ? Will you continue to ssit here while I cook ? ".

He looked at me as I was already looking at him.

He said.

" Yes. How you make these dishes so delicious , I'll look into it ".

I said.

" The kitchen is full of secrets Mr. Ferit and I don't like to share my secrets. Let me tell you. I think the fun part is making it , watching is boring. You'll get bored ".

He said.

" This is what I wonder. There are programs and channels just for this , people watch for hours. Let's see if it will interest me ".

I smiled and said.

" Well donee that people and I try to relax too. Let me see what we have on our menu today ".

I took out the menu and looked at it and said.

" There's no menu ".

I turned the page around and nodded and said.

" New dishes have been written. It's very nice , ferit bey ( sir ) but I can't do these things ".