Part Twenty five

Next Morning .

It was morning and me and Mr. Ferit were on a walk , ready to leave back to Istanbul.

" I think this place is good for us , don't you think ? "

I chuckled and smiled , looking at the greenery surrounding us.

" I was a little nervous coming here . I'm relieved now , so you're right. It's been very good "

" We won't be seeing each other as often anymore. You're not working with me. We have no reason to meet , to talk , to communicate. "

" We have many mutual friends , I think we'll meet "

" It could be , of course , but not as much as it used to be. When I leave late in the morning , I won't be able to see you anymore. I won't be able to eat the food you make everynight when I come home  "

" I was used to it too "

" Perhaps , one day we may come across , wr may meet again "

" Perhaps "

We smiled and Saw Mr and Mrs. Nakatani and we all said good bye befofe they got into their car and left.

" Well my driver will take you home "

" Now ? Well , goodbye , ferit  "

" Goodbye , Y/n "

At home

I reached home and was greeted by my father. I widened my eyes and hug him tightly as he hugged me back.

" I missed you , dad "

" I missed you too "

We walked inside and fatos hugged me as I greeted and hug her back.

" Why didn't mother come with
you ?? I wish you'd brought mom
too ".

" Don't you know your mother , dear ?? She has preset programme "

My dad got me money to start my own restaurant so that I can pursue my dreams. I chuckled and hug him and he hugged back.

" I can do this for my daughter "

" Thank you so much , dad "

We all hugged dad and fatos kissed my head , understanding how much happy I was to finally able to do something to reach my dream. 

I rushed to call Manami , my partner and the restaurant owner to start my dream.

Evening .